[Archive] Golden Hat?

Zanko:

I have no preferences for the next GH but a theme/model which I can integrate in my army would be great! :wink:

:hashut

Baraz Gorechain:

Can you guys at least give us a hint as to what the theme would be? I’m eager to participate in my first one!

tjub:

Can you guys at least give us a hint as to what the theme would be? I'm eager to participate in my first one!

Baraz Gorechain
We could expect it in a week or two after Artisan�?Ts X has run... :)

Necrotique:

I like the Throne of Tamurkhan idea wink wink nudge nudge

:cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

zanko: That’s kinda the point with most of the Golden Hats :wink: It’s a way to compete, but with something that you should be able to use, rather than a pure showpiece model (although it sometimes happens and you can always have it be a pure showpiece anyway, lol).

Zanko:

zanko: That's kinda the point with most of the Golden Hats ;) It's a way to compete, but with something that you should be able to use, rather than a pure showpiece model (although it sometimes happens and you can always have it be a pure showpiece anyway, lol).

Hashut's Blessing
Pure showpiece models are great - I really like them (like my Warshrine ;) )!

I just hope that the new GH model would / could fit in my Frurndar themed army! :)

:hashut

Da Crusha:

lets do a slave unit …or a lammasu!

fonejaker:

i second the idea of a lammasu !!!

nitroglysarine:

Oh slave unit!! - I’d love to do a rank (5models) of them for the golden hat! Awesome idea!

Thommy H:

So awesome we already did it, in fact.

fonejaker:

i was just thinking that… we are starting to run out of units to do 0_o

nitroglysarine:

So awesome we already did it, in fact.

Thommy H
DOH!

Da Crusha:

lets do a slave diorama!

furrie:

i was just thinking that............ we are starting to run out of units to do    0_o

fonejaker
Just a little longer and we have a whole new book to pic from, granted most units where already there, they just have different names :P

fonejaker:

we could do “transport”, this could include land trains, blimps, planes and much much more

nitroglysarine:

Or even a hobgoblin driven wheel barrow! Awesome idea fonejaker!!

G.2:

just wondering when the next Golden Hat is and what it'll be about?

Obsidian
What? You don't have time to wonder about the next Golden Hat. You should be focusing all your spare energy and time, on the current 'Artisan X' competition and the 'Brush Slave 5' event (notice how I didn't call this a competition).

Just in case you are interested, here are the threads:

Artisan X: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9217

Brush Slave 5: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9337

Xander:

Announcement coming tomorrow (Friday)!

:slight_smile:

G.2:

Announcement coming tomorrow (Friday)!:)

Xander
Looking forward to it........what can it be?

tjub:

Announcement coming tomorrow (Friday)!

:)

Xander
Oh, how prefect... I just finished my last Necromunda project, just waiting for the varnish to dry. :D