[Archive] Gone for a while

Border Reiver:

I’m off on an army course until October 9, so won’t be available to look at these boards too much until then as remote access to the internet is really spotty for me now. So, until my triumphant return - keep your stick on the ice and if the women don’t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Kera foehunter:

Well good luck!!you shurly will be missed !!i hope you can find waldo in the 10" of snow

Border Reiver:

Well good luck!!you shurly will be missed !!i hope you can find waldo in the 10" of snow

Kera foehunter
Kera! We've missed you!

Border Reiver:

And, I’m back. The course is done and I’m now one three week course and about 10 months away from being able to be promoted to the substantive rank of Master Warrant Officer. Course, I’m likely going to be doing the job long before that, but that is a different story.

And now to bask in the loving embrace of the wife and children - and maybe get a warhammer game in.

Kera foehunter:

Welcome back B. R. glade you had fun ! ha ha

so they train you to fill out reports!!

Willmark:

Welcome back dude!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Border Reiver:

The more responsibility I get - the more paperwork I have to do, it’s not fair. It seems that the better the paycheque the more trees I have to slay…