[Archive] Good figure for Taurus conversion

wallacer:

This figure is from Helldorado (a French miniatures company).

Not sure of the scale (I think it is 28mm) but i’m pretty sure it would make a damned fine Taurus:

Also this would make a pretty cool Chaos Dwarf:

zagor66:

It would make a good rhinox , and I quite like the evil imp , is the website www.helldorado. something?

wallacer:

http://www.helldorado.fr/figurines/index.php

Malificant:

the beast doesnt look as much like a bull as a lion or werewolf creature.��it is based off a french myth, immortalized in the french movie “brotherhood of the wolf”

WarplockMonkey:

Whatever it is, it looks badass!

There are some mighty fine models on that site

wallacer:

the beast doesnt look as much like a bull as a lion or werewolf creature.��it is based off a french myth, immortalized in the french movie "brotherhood of the wolf"

Malificant
Interesting. Perhaps it could be used as a Wolf for a Hobgoblin hero, then...

Malificant:

way too cool for a ws3/s3/i3 wolf though. would make a cool khorne juggernaught or rhinox.

Ghrask Dragh:

This would be perfect for my army, I have been to Hell Dorado before but I don’t have a clue what they are saying!

Could someone please tell me how to buy these things!?!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Definitely a very cool miniature. But as Malificant already said, it doesn’t look like a bull. This would be a good unit filler for a big pack of chaos warhounds, though IMO. ^^

Kera foehunter:

Wallacer i think that would be better as a armor saber tooth cat for the ogre hunter :hat off

But i love the cute meat puppet:D

Hashut’s Blessing:

I like the model, my only problem is that the armour plating appeasr to be a internal skeletal structure as opposed to armour plating. Damn my less than daemonic imagery of things.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

If it’s indeed the creature from “Le pacte des loupes”, the armour plating has ingrown into the creature, rather than being just held in place by leather straps.

wallacer:

Could someone please tell me how to buy these things!?!

Ghrask Dragh
You can buy them from here:
http://tinyurl.com/2um4kn

AGPO:

I might repose it to give it a bit more dynamism (all it lacks IMO) and use it as a damonic mount

Kera foehunter:

Check this out guys if i was playing human pirates this would be my personal figure

This is so me !!!hair color too and those super sweet boots

Sorry for the spam but i found this figure in the link that wallacer posted

Ghrask Dragh:

Thanks for the link wallacer but they only post to in the US and Canada, nooooooo!

if anyone can find somewhere that posts to the UK please let me know!

:cheers

Willmark:

Kera- great model/minirature, but there is no way that figure will sell. Waaaaay to many clothes! JK! :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

That model is awesome but its a bit too spiky where the lord etc is meant to be sitting

Kera foehunter:

Come on now thats a figure a pistal and a sword it scream DIE YOU DIRTY SEA DOGS!!

pluss a side kick with a pistal

Pyro Stick:

Ewzorz bondage pirates.

Couldnt you just buy that for the base and fill the base with CD’s?