[Archive] Gotrek and Felix Shamanslayer

Gundini:

NO book has ever had a more infuriating ending does anybody know when the next one is coming out!

snowblizz:

NO book has ever had a more infuriating ending does anybody know when the next one is coming out!

Gundini
In time for the next WHFB armybook I'd say!

Not exactly the first cliffhanger book in history... try reading Robert Jordan...or George RR Martin.

Ancient History:

“Zombieslayer” is on the docket for next year.

Swissdictator:

A Dwarfslayer featuring Chaos Dwarfs should follow!

I will have to pick up Elf Slayer, and Shaman slayer…

Grimstonefire:

My guess is next september.  He’s released the last 2 then I think.

Baggronor:

NO book has ever had a more infuriating ending
Yeah, they keep surviving :)
My guess is next september. He's releases the last 2 then I think.
Finally run out of people to slay? Gotrek better die at the end, I'd read it just for that.

Gundini:

“Zombie-Slayer” huh where did you read that. Yeah gotrek slaying CHaos dwarfs or hobgoblins would be cooler than zombies which are pretty lame.

Borador:

Slaying chaos dwarfs? Getting slayed by chaos dwarfs you mean?

Just let the 2 of them die PLEASE! They are old news these days, just let them die and let the creatures live :wink:

Gundini:

Just let the 2 of them die PLEASE! They are old news these days, just let them die and let the creatures live ;)

Borador
Its the only reason i keep reading the books!

Grimstonefire:

I read on Nathan’s blog that he started writing the next one in november. No idea yet what it will be though.

Baggronor:

Gotrek dying in battle against CDs would be a fitting end. Gotrek dying after months of torture in a CD dungeon would be better though.