[Archive] Great E bay deal

Kera foehunter:

For the last week in a half i waited for these guys . I prayed that none of you here would out bid me . but i won :o , for a long while i been waiting only to be out bid But not this time thow it cost me a kidney

kimal79:

For the last week in a half i waited for these guys .  I prayed that none of you here would  out bid me . but i won  :o , for  a long while i been waiting only to be out bid  But not this time thow it cost me a kidney

Kera foehunter
cool, can't wait to see it painted up :hat off

Gnoblar_Herder:

Cool find, I am glad for you that you managed to get your hands on these guys. (I am glad for you because if I had seen them, I would have been after them! Soz…)

now lets see these guys painted!

(if it’s any consolation i have just lost about the thirtieth auction on ebay…at this rate my CD army will consist of about 3 hats in total!)

RiTides:

They do look really nice :). I have not been a fan of big hats in general, but the blunderbluss models are full of oldschool goodness. Good get! :cheers

zobo1942:

Hat-tastic!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

yea there be a battle at my house between painting slayers and blunderbusses but ism still Happy

Larendard:

Darn, now i’m jealous - These guys always get too pricey for me :frowning:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Kera, you cannot afford those.  You should send them to me.

I’m only thinking of your well-being.

furrie:

I’m just glad I already have a bunch of the guys and gratz kera, there nice models.

Now grab your brush and start painting them.

Kera foehunter:

Kera, you cannot afford those.  You should send them to me.

I'm only thinking of your well-being.

Grimbold Blackhammer
sweetie i would send them to you .. but you being on death row You don't have that much time So sorry
ps if your gone before you get the new 2011 metals could i have yours

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Awwww, so sweet! And I apologize if my back hurts your dagger =)

Pyro Stick:

Ill have to look up how much my blunderbuss cost me the last time i bought a large lot. I think they were about £1.50 each lol. Im still painting them and it was about 6 years ago x_x Looking forward to seeing what you do with these. Im working on the last of my blunderbuss as well. The ones pointing their blunderbuss up are some of my favourites. They are so much easier to rank up.

Kera foehunter:

I like to get 6 more but i can wait a little bit now.