[Archive] Great taurus idea

WarplockMonkey:

Hasnt anybody considered Archon’s steed as a base for a great taurus conversion?

Xander:

I think it has been discussed. Generally though, it has much more horsey proportions, and I like the Stag-Taurus. Hehe.

WarplockMonkey:

I think the stag is a bit to pansy for a big hard taurus! I thinking of something bigger!

hal:

The steed is nice and big alright, but there’s a lot of getting rid of involved mainly because Archaon’s legs are part of the steed.

Xander:

The Stag is actually very similar in build to the old Taurus (I now have both models). Only his hind legs are a little thin, which I simply beefed up with GS. :slight_smile:

Shindeshai:

I was thinking of making a great taurus model entirely out of modelling clay and detailed with greenstuff, then chopping it up and making molds out of it…but all ive managed so far is a simple winged bull basic form. i’m having alot of trouble with wings and making muscles look, well, muscley

WarplockMonkey:

I originally got my idea for a great taurus from this dark pagasus conversion

Sindeshi, i would copy theese muscles, they are really good!

hal:

That’s pretty good, is that a seat for the rider? the pic isn’t that clear.

There is a lot of filing involved though.

thyrk the butcher:

:0 omg whoa that is so cool and hal the seat i in the first pic beside the wing

warp you are good:hat off to ya

WarplockMonkey:

I didnt do that! It was just a pic that gave me the idea! Heavens i dont think i could ever do something as good as that!