[Archive] h/ 1 spare Yro chaos dwarf sorcerer

flashgordon:

as the title says, i ordered 2 as my mate said he wanted one, turn out when i asked him if he wanted me to grab him one he assumed i was buying him it…not sure where he got that idea from, im really not that charitable, so as ive already got 1 for myself i figured id let anyone on here who didnt get to buy 1 the chance to own one

price £10 + postage (which is only about £2 in the UK, first class recorded)

RichardC1967:

as the title says, i ordered 2 as my mate said he wanted one, turn out when i asked him if he wanted me to grab him one he assumed i was buying him it.....not sure where he got that idea from, im really not that charitable, so as ive already got 1 for myself i figured id let anyone on here who didnt get to buy 1 the chance to own one

price £10 + postage (which is only about £2 in the UK, first class recorded)

flashgordon
not sure what you are selling can you post a pic?( whats a Yro chaos dwarf sorcerer?)

flashgordon:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10864&page=1

fairoaks024:

skamandude is looking for one on the thread flashgordon linked to, send him a PM

regards

jim

brotsorrow:

Love your work? Is this process similar the figureprints i received of my WOW toons? http://www.figureprints.com/

PM sent and facebook page has been liked - loved if there was a tab for that :slight_smile: What scale is the new warrior you have posted

Skamandude:

skamandude is looking for one on the thread flashgordon linked to, send him a PM

regards

jim

fairoaks024
Yro actually had a unwanted spare so im already in posession of my own Sorcerer. For anyone else thats tempted i encourage you to grab this while you can :p Its a brilliant unique addition to any CD collection.

flashgordon:

agreed, thats why im not selling it for more than i paid (inc postage) just so i can recover costs, as we are a community, and though a quite member, i like the spirit. i love my sorcerer, and only wish i had a use for the second :stuck_out_tongue: