[Archive] H: 40 IG, 30 Fireglaives, 3 smith, FW, new

babyberg:

Hi there fella,

I’m selling my chaos dwarf army. Only one IG is primed white. Rest is unglued.

I can’t certify that they are from forgeworld, I bought them from someone.

All cast seems pretty good. All pieces included.

I’m asking $ 200 US for them. I ship worldwide. I could trade for tempestus militarum.

Thanks for reading.

Here are pictures:

And a pictures of all the bags containing the army:

Thanks for noticing me regarding the error in the title :wink:

gIL^:

Would be a great idea to post pics :smiley:

Doombeard:

and what are blinder?!

Skink:

and what are blinder?!

Doombeard
*BlUnders*, as in Blunderbusses. Must be a typo.

babyberg:

and what are blinder?!

Doombeard
*BlUnders*, as in Blunderbusses. Must be a typo.

Skink
Exactly. Damn Nexus autocorrect ;)

Pictures a up.

Helblindi:

Those are fireglaives, not blunderbusses.

I’m in doubt. It seems a fair price for the lot, but it’s a lot to cough up at once, so I have a couple of questions:

Where are you shipping from? I’ve had lots of extra taxes and postal charges on shipments from america, so I want to avoid any surprises.

Would you be willing to sell parts of the army seperately, or is it an all-or-nothing deal? I think I’d be interested in say 20 IG and 10 fireglaives (but I’d like to mill it over in my head first, so no promises yet). Do you have command groups for those IG?

Always sad to see a CD army go, even if it brings opportunities for the rest of us.

babyberg:

Those are fireglaives, not blunderbusses.

I'm in doubt. It seems a fair price for the lot, but it's a lot to cough up at once, so I have a couple of questions:
Where are you shipping from? I've had lots of extra taxes and postal charges on shipments from america, so I want to avoid any surprises.
Would you be willing to sell parts of the army seperately, or is it an all-or-nothing deal? I think I'd be interested in say 20 IG and 10 fireglaives (but I'd like to mill it over in my head first, so no promises yet). Do you have command groups for those IG?

Always sad to see a CD army go, even if it brings opportunities for the rest of us.

Helblindi
Sorry again, your totally right. These are fireglaives.

I'm shipping from Canada, Quebec. Shippint to USA is 16-20$ only. I pay for the insurance. I'm not aware of any hidden fees. I'm always using Canada Post, so no importing taxes I'm aware of.

And no, I'm not willing to part this lot. The price beat out everything out here already.

An I don't have any command groups. I've would've written it down.

Helblindi:

Babyberg, thanks for the info. I live in Belgium, so if these come from Canada, I expect some large extra taxes.

It is a good price, indeed, but I’m not sure I can justify buying the whole lot, so for now I’m going to let it be. Good luck on the sale!

Jagd:

I’m interested, sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

Geist:

Hey Berg need you to email me soon.

babyberg:

Everything is sold. Thank you!