[Archive] H: 6 Unpainted Genestealer Hybrids + Heavy Weapons/lasguns W: Paypal/Trade

Chico:

Hey,

I was keeping these as a side project in the future but with my Chaos Dwarfs & Rogue Trader Chaos Renegades taking up alot more of money and painting time these are looking for a new home.

Perfect time to start a Genestealer cult dew to the new Cultists out soon.

So total of what i have are:

6 Plastic Genestealer Hybrids (2 still on sprue, No arms attached on any)
6 Arms (3 normal, 3 claws)
3 Heavy Weapons, 2 Missiles 1 Stubber
2 2nd Ed Ork arms (On sprue)
5 Rogue Trader Lasguns (Still on sprue)
1 Rogue Trader Laspistol (still on sprue)

Everything is unpainted.

Open for cash offers and/or trades for 3rd Ed Chaos Dwarfs, Norse Dwarfs, 4/5 ed Hobgoblin Wolf Riders.

Please note, items will be posted on 13/9/12 (UK date format, so Day/Month/Year)

Pm me with offers or post here

beefcake:

I’d love to but… I have so many unpainted hybrids at the moment and about 3 magus still to paint. And also I have bought too much stuff recently. I really wish they’d bring back genestealer cults. I have the 2nd ed Tyranid book with all the rules for them and the fluff too.

Chico:

I'd love to but... I have so many unpainted hybrids at the moment and about 3 magus still to paint. And also I have bought too much stuff recently. I really wish they'd bring back genestealer cults. I have the 2nd ed Tyranid book with all the rules for them and the fluff too.

beefcake
Yeah i wish i had the time and money to get these started and finished to the way I've always wanted. But with 3 army's which are already costing me alot of money (Rogue Trader Chaos, 3rd Ed CD, and 3rd/4th Ed Beastmen) to finish they sadly have to go.

Someone remind me why i don't just do straight out of the shop armies again? lol