[Archive] H: Forge World Event Hellsmith W: Chaos Dwarfs

spikedog:

Hey all,

So I figured I would post this up to see if anyone was interested in doing a little deal.

As I am sure you are all aware, this years Forge World event only model is a Chaos Dwarf Hellsmith. It is only on sale this year and only at events that Forge World are present. I ordered 3 of these puppies but to be honest I think I will only use 2 of them, this means I will have one going spare. I am going to be picking them up at this years UK Games Day, which is September 25th.

I figured rather than put him on eBay I would offer him up here for those maybe not able to make it themselves. I would rather trade for something interesting Chaos Dwarf related but could do cash if I get no good offers.

I guess if there was a lot of demand I could also order some more of these for other forumites unable to make it to the event themselves however you can only order them up until the 12th of Sep.

So yea if you are interested then please either leave a message or send me a PM.

Hashut’s Blessing:

How many Chaos Dwarfs are you looking for?

spikedog:

I wasn’t looking for a specific number of Chaos Dwarfs or anything but rather something interesting.

Character models are of most interest to me but I am open to consider anything.

Abecedar:

PM sent. Which corner of the world do you hide in?

spikedog:

The UK (London), sorry I should have made that clearer in the original post.

Hashut’s Blessing:

If it falls through with Abecedar, I have some command groups (I think the champion is technically a hero model) that I’m willing to trade for it.

Abecedar:

You’ll probably get better value from the “blessed one”. A whole command group as opposed to a Astragoth.   Postage from Australia can be nasty as well

Hashut’s Blessing:

Please let me know if I’m committed to this trade with you because, if not, I have someone willing to pick one up for me at GD - if Abecedar doesn’t have that same possibility, I’d rather that you went with him.

spikedog:

I hadn’t confirmed anything with anyone yet so no one is locked down, if you have another trade lined up then please by all means go ahead.