[Archive] H: oop metal night goblins, dwarfs W: Ogres, dryads or $$$

Time of Madness:

With the impending release of the new Ogres, I’ve come to the realization that I have way to many warhammer projects on the go (Ogre spending spree starting soon).

With great sadness I’ve decided to unload my beloved metal night goblins as I don’t think I’ll ever get around to painting them. This is a chance to “wow” your opponents when you drop 300 metal night goblins on the table. All the models are 4th/5th edition night goblins created by Kev Adams and can been seen below when you click on picture links.

PIC

PIC

HAVES

NIGHT GOBLINS

*Metal 4/5th edition night goblin army. Majority of the army is cleaned/filed and based on cork. The movement trays are custom made and are lined with sheet metal.

- Skarsnik and Gobbla PIC

- 100 Night Goblins with Spear Unit PIC PIC

Features a NG BSB (niblet), NG Warboss, NG Shaman, full command, 10 netters and 3 fanatics

- 50 Night Goblin with Hand Weapons Unit PIC PIC

Features a NG Shaman, NG Big Boss with great weapon, Champ/Musician, 5 clubbers, 3 netters and 3 fanatics

- 50 Night Goblins with Hand Weapons Unit PIC PIC

Features NG big boss with great weapon, full command, 5 netters, 5 clubbers, 3 fanatics

- Night Goblin Squig Herd PIC

*Features 18 squigs and 6 herders (on 3 40mm bases)

- Night Goblin Archer Unit PIC

*Features 2 Champs, 2 Musicians, 2 fanatics, 31 archers (1 archer, 1 champ, 1 musician not pictured)

- 9 Squig Hoppers PIC

- Extra Squigs/herders PIC

DWARFS

- Dwarf Army Book PIC

- 4 Dwarf Characters PIC PIC

- 7 Dwarf Clansmen with great weapons PIC

- 28 Longbeards with command PIC PIC

- 20 Hammerers with command PIC

- 13 Miners with command PIC

- 10 Thunderers PIC

- 2 Organ Gun PIC PIC

- 1 Cannon PIC

- 1 Stone Thrower PIC

- 1 Bolt Thrower PIC

MISC

- 16 metal slaanesh daemonettes PIC

WANTS

- Cash via paypal $$$

- OGRES (prefer plastics to be on spruce)

*Ironguts, Bulls, Leadbelchers, Tyrant, butcher, LE bruiser, man eaters)

- 20ish metal 5th edition Dryads

- Durthu the Treeman (special character)

- Imperial Halflings (prefer swords/spears)

Thanks,

Time of Madness

zobo1942:

Any pricing guide available?

Time of Madness:

Just shoot me an offer. They are rather hard to price now adays as they don’t even show up very often on ebay (assuming you are looking at the night goblins).

Skarsnik/gobbla are now sold, thanks.

Time of Madness

Shimsham:

Just shoot me an offer. They are rather hard to price now adays as they don't even show up very often on ebay (assuming you are looking at the night goblins).

Skarsnik/gobbla are now sold, thanks.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
How much would you be asking for the unit of 50 night goblins with hand weapons? That unit is awesome! I'd much rather you set a price for them as I wouldn't want to offend by setting a price you might be perceive as undercutting. It's how it's done on Wargammerau and seems to work ok there.

Time of Madness:

These are now on ebay under my user name time_of_madness

Here’s a link

LINK TO EBAY SALES

Thanks,

Time of Madness