[Archive] H: warriors of chaos W: daemons, CD, paypal

nilbog:

I started to collect a warriors of chaos army to go with the Legion of Azgorh but have never got round to doing anything with it, so it’s time to have a clear out. Everything should be considered second hand unless stated. All prices include postage to the UK, add another £3 for overseas.

Warriors of chaos spearhead box set, £75:

Wulfric the Wanderer

Sigvald

Khorne Lord on Juggernaut

Khorne Chaos Champion

Nurgle Chaos Sorcerer

Chaos Lord on Daemonic Steed

5 Chaos Knights

10 Chosen Chaos Warriors with full command

5 Marauder Horsemen

10 Chaos Warhounds

All these are assembled and painted badly, but the metal could be stripped and the plastic models could be repainted. One of the chosen is missing the top of his weapon, but otherwise all models are complete. All of this is still in the original box.

Warriors of chaos army book, £8

In reasonable condition.

Limited edition Harry the Hammer, £20

New in box, unassembled and unpainted. There is no cellophane wrapping, but otherwise this is new.

5 chaos knights, £12

Assembled and painted to a reasonable table top standard in khorne coulours i.e. red!

Khorne exalted hero, £7

This one here, but metal and painted to a reasonable standard.

pm me if you’re interested. I can also trade for daemons of chaos, particularly nurgle stuff, or any forgeworld chaos dwarf models.

Thanks for looking.

nilbog:

These are going on ebay tomorrow, but I’m open to offers first if anybody is interested.

evilskull52:

i may be interested in the harry the hammer, i dont have pay pal, can you take usd

Grimstonefire:

Just to let people know I’ve bought:

Wulfric the Wanderer

Sigvald

Khorne Lord on Juggernaut

Khorne Chaos Champion

Nurgle Chaos Sorcerer

Chaos Lord on Daemonic Steed

10 Chosen Chaos Warriors with full command

5 Marauder Horsemen

10 Chaos Warhounds

nilbog:

All I’ve got left now are the exalted hero here and harry the hammer here on ebay.