[Archive] Halflings (and a dragon) from Warploque miniatures

Zanko:

Our (former) member Warploque Monkey has his own miniatures range and he offers now a bunch of Halflings:

I like them a lot and since here at CDO is a quite big fanbase of Halfling lovers I decided to post some pics and the link.

The other stuff is also quite cool - I love the dragon (eatern style) and bought him yet! :smiley:

:hashut

Zuh-Khinie:

those are some very nice miniatures indeed…

here’s the url: http://www.warploqueminiatures.co.uk/

JonJon:

Beautiful

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

And even more is comming:

If it wasn’t for the 6 new John Pickford demons (from Foundry) I’ve just ordered and the soon to be released White Knight mini’s Zweihänder and core command - I would have probably have pre-ordered the new halfling deal, right now. So glad the ain’t metal casts (cause I’ll then just have spend another £50) - but they are resin, so can control myself (as real men don’t play with plastic dolls, remember :P)

Btw, anyone know how the scale with Citadel Imperial haflings and Black Hat’s?

tjub:

Oh, err… They look really cool, a bit too cool. Must resist. But please keep us updated!

G.2:

These are really nice. I am really liking this guys sculpting style. I think I will putting in an order once I get some more money (Ok, I am off to sell more stuff on eBay).

Thanks for sharing this info.

Shakhorth:

… Must resist… buying halflings… will start another project that will never finish… Arghhh

Abecedar:

Now that’s a grumpy lot of halflings.  The war must’ve interupted dinner.  Do like them a lot and the dragon too but will-power is strong at the moment.

vulcanologist:

Oh oh! I’m another one very tempted! I’d seen his earlier minis and thought they were great but his new stuff is fantastic! Didn’t know he used to be a member here? Maybe we can get him to try his Hand at some chaos dwarfs!?

thrawn:

i like those!

ask him to do some hobgoblins! :slight_smile:

Loki:

Now they are some great looking models , also good to see Warploque Monkey is doing well

Samanos:

very nice models!!

i may grab some of them in the future for unit fillers!!

felix:

VERY nice Halflings! Love the first picture the best.

wallacer:

Love the one on the goat.

I thought Warplock was sculpting for GW or in an internship program or somesuch?

GRNDL:

Meh, its wasted talent when it could be used for CDs and Lizardmen. I expected more from our Wetwang “friend”.

Pttoee!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Vogon:

Love the dragon but it needs wings :slight_smile:

Cheers

Vogon

Da Crusha:

I always like seeing asian style dragons! love the halflings too.

Samanos:

he looks too fat to be a true asian dragon, plus he has no mustache !!

ryanamandaanna:

Oh man… I may have to start a new army when I rustle up some funds…

Shakhorth:

And even more is comming:

If it wasn't for the 6 new John Pickford demons (from Foundry) I've just ordered and the soon to be released White Knight mini's Zweihänder and core command - I would have probably have pre-ordered the new halfling deal, right now. So glad the ain't metal casts (cause I'll then just have spend another £50) - but they are resin, so can control myself (as real men don't play with plastic dolls, remember :P)

clam
Always up to support a good sculptor. I'd say order them. It's like a kickstarter thing. You pledge to buy and if he get's his mark (15 orders in this case), the deal goes through.
Atm he stands at 8 orders of the 15, and he's got +- 12 days to go.

Go halflings! :D