[Archive] Halloween-themed VC (Pics)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

AWESOME!

Freakingly awesome!

Kera foehunter:

lol i bet that scares those tree hugging elves

Hashut’s Blessing:

YAY! Painted :stuck_out_tongue: Is this the one that took you almost 2 hours? Lol. Best get painting to get as many done by Friday as possible :stuck_out_tongue: Any other angles of it?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Wow thwy look great

what size is that ‘Boogeyman’ as it said it was a vargulf but looks the size of a ghoul?

Hashut’s Blessing:

That’s a 40x40mm base. By the looks of things, it may be based on a spawn body with either spawn arms or genestealer ones (from memory of the picture :wink: ).

EvilClown:

Thanks people.

At HB: No, it’s not the one who took me 2 hours, yes, it’s a Spawn body (with Spawn arms), no, it’s a 50 by 50 base:)

Anyway, it’s Halloween! You know what that means? Lotsa pics from your favourite Clown! Here they are, in all their orange glory!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Happy Halloween to all!

Why So Serious?

Return of the Pumpkin Spider

The Pumpkin Master

Varghulf 1

Varghulf 2

Green Ghouls

Hope you enjoyed the lil’ Freakshow, and as you know, comments are more then welcome!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Excellente! The Why So Serious? link has the most beautifully scarily lovely painted models IN THE WORLDz0ers! No jokes. Those are the best/most favourite two models I’ve seen and that will not change. Although, that balloon wiedling ghoul could be quite epic :wink:

Hazkar:

what a funny army!!!

i think,some of them tried to get some candy from me last week

wizuriel:

I really want to steal your army :frowning: