[Archive] Happy birthday Abecedar!

Admiral:

Cheers to you, mate! Have a jolly time with friends and family while you plot and plan world domination. :cheers

Zanko:

Happy birthday! :hat off

Hopefully you will have a great day with Sex, Drugs & Rock’n Roll! :cheers

:hashut

Dînadan:

Happy birthday longbeard.

Uther the unhinged:

Happy birthday greetings from the cold north to the warm south.

Carcearion:

Happy birthday good sir!!!

Abecedar:

Thanks all. Very nice and quiet day after the year I’ve had.

Only one pressie. A giant “Freckle”. For the non-aussies. That is a chocolote drop covered in 100 and 1000’s. It was Pizza sized.

TheHoodedMan:

:frowning: I`m late.

Congratulations, Sir. I wish you a good time until your next birthday :cheers:)

Will Liam:

Happy birthday after - hope you had a great day

Fuggit Khan:

Hopefully the kangaroos, drunken koala bears, poisonous snakes and spiders all didn’t crash your party. Because the chooks don’t like unexpected guests :wink:

Happy Birthday dude

Abecedar:

Thanks again. And a huge thanks to all for not quoting the age I’m lucky to have reached.

Been a huge month, Daughter got married on the 12th, then had a party for 120 people in my backyard, then I had Carpal surgery on my right hand and then we got rid of the last guests. So my Birthday was Fish n Chips at a place on Tuross Heads Lake. Nice n quiet… Just perfect.

Admiral:

Congratulations to another solar cycle, you great ‘n’ jolly enthusiast. :hat off

Fuggit Khan:

Happy Birthday :hat off

After having watched a TV documentary a few nights ago about all the dangerous, poisonous and assorted nasty creatures roaming throughout Australia, I’m very happy to hear that you survived another year :wink:

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Uther the unhinged:

Happy Birthday. Have a great day ( even though it is a Monday).

Abecedar:

Thanks everyone. But Aha. We are so far ahead of you all that my Birthday was on sunday.

Having a nice visit with a best mate up in the Nelsons Bay area.

Just coincidentally it was “Clean up Australia Day” so I got woken early, then spent a few hours picking up rubbish from a small strip of coastal reserve here. Scratched legs n arms and only walked into a couple of occupied spider webs. No other nasty beasties got encountered

Zanko:

Congratulations afterwards! :hat off

I hope you had a pleasant day! :cheers

Abecedar:

Actually. It has let me get back to the forum more than I have been lately.