Wow i see you to have reach an age where you no longer count

your birthday;P

Well all i can say is enjoy the day !!

2 more year till 50

Big hug :hat off

Kera

Marduk:

Happy Birthday!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

Happy Birthday dude! :hat off

My your beard become longer and longer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope you can enjoy your day of honour! :cheers

:hashut

DAGabriel:

Thx for the wishes, am just out of bed. At my age it takes soooo much longer to recuperate from a long evening and today will follow the next one. After the family yesterday all the friends will come this evening.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Merry stoning! Those concrete feet slowing ya down yet?

DAGabriel:

Merry stoning! Those concrete feet slowing ya down yet?

Hashut's Blessing
Really, but they are quite good for kicking ass. If you have to introduce new colleagues into the team that is really useful (If I can still catch them).

Admiral:

Happy birthday for the fiftieth time, DAGabriel!

May your bear grow and grow. :wink:

Bloodbeard:

Happy birthday for the fiftieth time, DAGabriel!

May your bear grow and grow. ;)

Admiral
Wraaahhh! Hopefully your beard will also grow ever longer. Help scare away the bear - all big and brown and covered in hair!

Conratulations DAGabriel. A two years old birthday thread, that's cool. Turning 50 and being into Warhammer is even cooler. That means I have at least 23 years left in the hobby.

Hope you'll have a great day! Cheers.

Admiral:

Wraaahhh! Hopefully your beard will also grow ever longer. Help scare away the bear - all big and brown and covered in hair!

Conratulations DAGabriel. A two years old birthday thread, that's cool. Turning 50 and being into Warhammer is even cooler. That means I have at least 23 years left in the hobby.

Hope you'll have a great day! Cheers.

Bloodbeard
Now, you don't plan to only live until 50, do you Bloodbeard? ;P

Wargaming is for life! :hat off

Yodrin:

Happy B day!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Admiral:

He hasn't been on almost a half year. I guess he is not into Warhammer anymore.

Herby
Half a year is almost nothing. All wargamers take pauses. Sometimes for months, sometimes for years. Some even take ten or twenty year hiatuses before returning. Had I been a betting man I'd have bet on DAGabriel returning. :)

And when he comes back, he'll have some birthday well-wishes for his 50th b-day to greet him.

Real life or "hobby exhaustion" usually cause this sooner or later, and then you're back into it again, paintbrush swinging. This situation seems true for most of the Staff, but they haven't quit Warhammer for that.

Admiral:

The Away function is handy, but I think a majority don’t know about it. For most people such hiatuses aren’t planned. They just happen as work, family or whatever creeps up on them all the more. :slight_smile:

Admiral:

Yes, that’s good to do. I didn’t use it earlier since I didn’t know about it before this year, but I’ll try and remember to use it in the future. If more people do so, more people will know about the function’s existence and use it. :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

Sorry guys, didn`t know about the away function.

First, thx for the BDay-wishes.

After the breaking up of my marriage and my daughter having the first of her hip-operations there was no real time for hobbying. I will try to reenter with some projects, but I will have to get rid of a house and some other things first before I really can start anew.

Bloodbeard:

Welcome back man.

Hope your personal life works out. Looking forward to seeing that mill project.

Yodrin:

Welcome back man.

Hope your personal life works out. Looking forward to seeing that mill project.

Bloodbeard
Yea, WB man, nice to see you back. Sorry to hear about the family, hope everything works out for you.

Admiral:

Happy 51st birthday, DAGabriel! I hope your personal life works out well and smoothly for you. Family turbulence and wounded or sick relatives are saddening. I also hope your daughter’s hip replacement operates fine. My father received his first hip replacement some years ago. There’s a limit of 3 replacements per hip, so here’s to hoping that first one lasts for many more years to come.

By the way, gorgeous contest entries (both painted and written) since last birthday. Turning 50 obviously didn’t impact your creativity and hobby skills.

TheHoodedMan:

Happy birthday :cheers:cheers!