[Archive] Happy birthday Helblindi!

Helblindi:

Hey thanks, I reached a prime number today! I’m trying to age slower, but I love meat and sodas and I dislike physical exercise so aging it will be.

Seem to have missed it last year? Sorry for that!

Also, the school I teach at evacuated today after someone found a bag with possible explosives, so that was one hour less of work and two hours of standing outside in the cold :slight_smile:

@AtomTaylor: thank you. There are many fans of old school miniatures, but alas I am not one of them :slight_smile:

Jackswift:

Cheers and congrats!

Abecedar:

What a prime number? I know what a Prime Rib is but cannot afford one.

Helblindi:

a number divisible only by 1 and itself :slight_smile: prime rib would be nice too

Admiral:

Turning 30? Happy birthday. Cheers! :cheers

Helblindi:

Thanks! Celebrated by bow and (soft) arrow fight with the family, then a Kataklysm concert :smiley:

Admiral:

Must have been fun last birthday. Here’s to the new one! :hat off

Uther the unhinged:

Happy birthday! Enjoy your 30�?Ts. I remember mine. Wine, women and song. Although now I come to think of it, mostly wine. Hey ho. Still have fun!

Helblindi:

Thanks guys! Sorry I didn’t think to stop by the forum. I’m caught up in work and drawing work, so no miniature painting for me this year…

Abecedar:

That’s okay as long as its drawing CDs.

happy day and year. Don’t be a stranger.

Admiral:

Happy birthday once again, master artist! Best of luck, and we hope to see some CDs from you again. :hat off

Uther the unhinged:

Happy birthday! Hope it�?Ts a good day and a great year

Zanko:

Happy birthday dude! :hat off

:hashut