[Archive] Happy birthday Helblindi!

Admiral:

Jolly 27, eh? Happy birthday! :cheers

Bloodbeard:

Happy birthday all the way to Finland. Any special traditions there? Sauna, 27 vodka shots and 27 throwing knives perhaps?

You have some cool disturbed stuff going on in your blog. Keep up the crazy colours.

Have a perfect day!

Zanko:

Happy birthday and have a great party with much alcohol and slaves!:hat off

:hashut

Yodrin:

Happy B-day!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

TheHoodedMan:

27…try to remember…

Happy birthday, may Hashut be with you!

Abecedar:

Happy birthday man. I remember 27 … I think

Sticklander:

Merry Birthmas! :cheers

MadHatter:

Happy birthday you crazy finn :cheers

Admiral:

I thought he was Belgian, like every other comic artist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MadHatter:

I thought he was Belgian, like every other comic artist. ;P

Admiral
Oh dear haha! Happy birthday you crazy belgian comic artist

Helblindi:

:smiley:

Thanks a lot guys! I only saw this the day after, but you’ve made my day! I understand 27 is a very dangerous age for anyone with the slightest artistic qualities, but you all seem to have survived, so here’s hopin’.

P.S.: Yes I’m Belgian :slight_smile:

Bloodbeard:

Glad you had a nice day. Sorry about the national mix up. I’ve tried finding a good excuse. But I can’t find any even remote connection between my Belgian and Finish stereotypes… Waffles on one side and knives on the other. Tintin on one and Fintroll on the other.

Helblindi:

Well I am a fan of knives and Finntroll :smiley: so I’ll take it as a compliment!

Admiral:

Happy birthday! 28 years old and counting. Merry drinking and best wishes! :cheers

Rakkzul:

Happy birthday Helblindi!

Abecedar:

Again! Happy Birthday.

How long before you get “Finn-Rot”

Admiral:

Haha, so Finnishness is infectious!? That might explain why there are a lot of saunas in Swedish houses, though nowhere near the Finnish standard of one sauna per apartment according to one Finn I’ve encountered. Perkele!

Felt any itch to go whack your back with birch branches yet, Helblindi? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fuggit Khan:

Happy Birthday Helblindi :cheers

Admiral:

And again! It’s getting a tad repetitive don’t you think? Age slower! :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy birthday and good celebrations to you. :cheers

AtomTaylor:

Happy Birthday, buy minis. :wink: