[Archive] Happy Birthday Khunag (26), Tallhat (25)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hope it goes well for you all!:cheers

Borador:

happy b-day! =] :cheers

have a good one!

clam:

Tallhat??? you must be kidding - that guy went MIA when I joined the site 2½ years ago. Could we - please - keep this to those who actually visit the site??

But happy birthday anyway

- and especially to you Khunag - hopefully we will see you a bit more in the year to come.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Sorry Clam. I’m just copying and pasting the birthday people as they become avalible. I am just “Well Wishing” without really doing an “All Points Bulletin” check on who’s where and when. Maybe I should just stop being nice and quit filling up the Off Topic section with these birthday posts of mine. At least I wouldn’t be wasting anyone’s time.

clam:

No! - don’tget me wrong - it’s totally okay beeing nice :smiley: And I like that we show that we care - but if people hasn’t been around for years, I don’t think a birthday wish will bring them back.

I did ask for a sub-section in here for these celecrations (site surgestions - http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7247). The have such a section one various forums - but I didn’t have any replies from staff - so I guess it’s a ‘no go’.

But you might consider doing an ongoing thread - and then just post ‘todays birthdays’ and then maybe edit the thread title. Then we could ask for making it ‘stiky’, perhaps.