[Archive] Happy birthday Skink!

Admiral:

Closer to 50 than birth, eh? :wink:

Have a great birthday, you master painter! :cheers

Malorndk:

I love you!

ohhā€¦ ehhhā€¦ and happy birthday :wink:

Bloodbeard:

Your Chaos Dwarf army is one of the most beautiful on the interweb Skink. Your skills with a paint brush is amaznig - hope they get even better with age. Managing to make a regiment of plastic big hats into something that make people go ā€œwowā€ is quite a feat. Still canā€™t understand why you didnā€™t win a medal in GHXX.

Congratulations, have a very nice day.

TheHoodedMan:

Your Chaos Dwarf army is one of the most beautiful on the interweb Skink
+1
Happy birthday, fellow!

DƃĀ®nadan:

Happy Birthday.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

MadHatter:

Happy birthday Skink!

Sticklander:

Merry Birthmas, Skink!

Skink:

Thank you guys! One year closer to 30ā€¦

Once again, thank you for all your praises! Iā€™m definitely not done with my Chaos Dwarfs! As a matter of fact on the to-do list I still have (In order of importance):

-My Sorcerer Prophet
-Converted Battle Standard Bearer
-Converted Magma Cannon
-Slightly converted 4th ed Death Rocket
-2 units of 5 Oglah Khan Wolfriders on Fenrisian Wolves.

These are all built and ready to get some paint! Then I have nice ideas for:

-An Iron Daemon (this one will be epic. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever actually get to make it, but in case itā€™s going to be EPIC!).
-A second Destroyer (remember the half-sculpted Bull body I posted in my blog?)
-A Great Taurus

ā€¦Now, I have a Chaos Dwarf army consisting in 80 hobgoblins, 7 robots, and 30 Chaos Dwarfs (excluding warmachine crews and heroes). I should definitely increase the number of stunties in my force. I would love to add some Blunderbusses, but the old Big Hat models cost an arm and leg, and I canā€™t come up with any nice idea. I donā€™t want to use the stock Infernal Guard with converted guns becauseā€¦ Well, Iā€™ll tell you as soon as Iā€™ll post pics of my BSB :wink:

Admiral:

Your BSBā€™s hat is made out of a Blunderbuss barrel? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fuggit Khan:

Happy Birthday to the Infernal Slann Daemonsmith :cheers

Iā€™m definitely not done with my Chaos Dwarfs!

Skink
Ah! This is great news! Your blog is one of my favorites, I was kinda bummed out before thinking that your army was done, my greedy Dwarfiness wanted to see more and more updates. Itā€™s one of the most beautiful painted armies I have ever seen, so Iā€™m damn happy to hear that there will be more comingā€¦YEAH!

Admiral:

And now you reached 30! Thatā€™s no age for a Slann, young one.

Happy birthday, Skink! Long may we be blessed with pictures of your marvellous creations. Hope to see you take some future contests with storm. :wink:

Abecedar:

Thirty was so last century.

happy Day Fella.

TheHoodedMan:

Happy Birthday :cheers:cheers!

Skink:

Thanks guyz :cheers

I gotta be honest with you, Age of Sigmar has totally frozen my Warhammer mojoā€¦ For whatever reason my brain canā€™t cope with the idea that my models donā€™t fit anymore in a game that I played 15 years ago x.x

Still, I will always be around here! Donā€™t worry :slight_smile:

Admiral:

Perhaps you could try out Kings of War or 9th Age with your armies? As for background, a piece of advice would be to view the End Times and Age of Sigmar (cool as they are) as Warhammerā€™s Ragnarƶk myth. Perhaps it will happen, and perhaps the world will indeed come crashing down just as described in the myth, but that day has not yet come to pass. Just a tip in case youā€™re more interested in continuing in the old, living Warhammer world.

In any case, hereā€™s to hoping the mojo returns in full force. :cheers

Fuggit Khan:

Happy Birthday to the Master Slann of Painting :cheers

I gotta be honest with you, Age of Sigmar has totally frozen my Warhammer mojoā€¦ For whatever reason my brain canā€™t cope with the idea that my models donā€™t fit anymore in a game that I played 15 years ago x.x

Still, I will always be around here! Donā€™t worry :slight_smile:

Skink
Heaven forbid that you should have to redo your incredible custom basesā€¦making all new round (shudder) bases :frowning:

Good to hear that youā€™re still here Skink :hat off

Rakkzul:

Happy birthday to you!

Canā€™t say anything fun since Iā€™m kinda new, but will do on 2016 :stuck_out_tongue:

Admiral:

Happy birthday to our resident Lizardman. :hat off

Timothy Archer:

happy birthday to you !!

Skink:

Thank you both :cheers