[Archive] Happy birthday Will Liam!

Admiral:

Drink well and be merry, you budding master painter. May the wolves turn out to be baboons and raccoons. :cheers

Malorndk:

A young Zharr with a proud bloodline, an ancient heritage and a big potential has joined us. Ale raised in the glory yet to come <3

Enjoysrandom:

Happy Birthday Will, make the slaves work harder and get more of your models painted!! All the best mate

Bloodbeard:

Happy Birthday young man! You bring good stuff to this community. Thank you. I hope your day was well!

Will Liam:

Sorry for the late reply as I didn’t see this until today. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a good sunny day with lots of beer! Cheers

Admiral:

Happy birthday anew, you dashing jungle explorer!

Will Liam:

Happy birthday anew, you dashing jungle explorer!

Admiral
I've been a bit/really/extremely slack with Bday comments this year so was sort of expecting no comments this time around - Thanks man had a great day and taking the kids to Star Wars was bit of a highlight - cheers :)

Uther the unhinged:

Belated happy birthday wishes. Glad to here it was a good day.

Enjoysrandom:

Happy late birthday Will, keep up the great models! Your army is one of the best!

Fuggit Khan:

Your army is one of the best!

Enjoysrandom
Yep, you have some great stuff to be sure!
Happy birthday dude, hoping you have another year of fun and games :cheers

Abecedar:

Happy birthday Southerner. Get well soon

Will Liam:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys - cheers:)

Jackswift:

Belated congrats on the successful culmination of your annual terrestrial rotation. cheers! :cheers

Will Liam:

Belated congrats on the successful culmination of your annual terrestrial rotation. cheers! :cheers

Jackswift
Made me laugh cheers

Admiral:

And to another year. Four cheers to Will! :hat off

Uther the unhinged:

Have a great day Will