[Archive] Happy birthday willmark

Willmark:

Aww, thanks Kera!

Ghrask Dragh:

:cheers mate, Have a good day!

AGPO:

:cheers Happy birthday dude, many happy returns. I know theres a timelag so you may not get this o your birthday but hey

GRNDL:

Happy Birthday with the blessings of Hashut! Dare I ask how many winters have passed?

:hat off :cheers

Willmark:

35… Wow, where did that go? Don’t really feel 35, sure don’t act like it!

Seriously enjoy your teens and twenties. Sure there are pressures and stress, but nothing like having a wife, kids, house, a boss… although my boss is very cool

clam:

35... Wow, where did that go? Don't really feel 35, sure don't act like it!

Seriously enjoy your teens and twenties. Sure there ate pressures and stress but nothing like having a wife, kids, house, a boss.

Willmark
Know the feeling - turned 37 myself a few months back :o

Happy Birthday :hat off :cheers - now please take a day off (from your army-project :hat) - and have an enjoyable day with your family.

And of course - a little slave present on you big day!

gIL^:

im hitting the big 21 in less than a month, :’(

Xander:

Congrats on another fine year, Willmark. You are a valued member of the community who contributes regularly! Here’s to many more! :cheers

torn:

happy birthday!!! 35 isnt that old . . . dont worry about it. still a few years till your mid life crisis :0

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Oh my and I though turning 30 was hard to digest. :wink: Well keep it up und when you have turned to stone, you will get a specially honorable place in the gallery of heroes of the Dawi Zharr for you.

BLOOD AXE:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

35 isn’t old. That comment has nothing to do with me being 36…honest…

Nazhur:

Happy birthday man!

ashur:

May Hashut be with you.

And all of us.

:hat off