[Archive] Happy New Year Everyone!

Willmark:

On behalf of the Staff Happy New Year everyone.

Joshmohr:

Happy new year! Hope everyone was safe about there drinking!

Zanko:

Happy new year to all people around the world!

I hope the next year will become peaceful & harmonious!

:hashut

Henroth:

Happy new year for the world. :cheers :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Grimstonefire:

Happy new year!

Anyone got any hobby resolutions? You can tell us other ones if you want.

I intend to finish painting all the CD models I have (which shouldn’t take long in theory), paint at least a 500 pt skaven army, also to only say (to myself and others) that I will do something when I actually intend to. I have way too many unfinished projects.

Baggronor:

Happy New Year all :cheers

As far as resolutions go, I intend to finish my DEs. Hmm, make that do 2000pts of DEs. …maybe start my DEs…

Kera foehunter:

I wish everyone a happy new year !!

My Resolution is trying to be on more !!!lol

well it more like to paint my army

Border Reiver:

Happy New Year to all!

I resolve to make no more hasty and ill-considered resolutions!

Borador:

Happy new year everyone, though my start could have been happier xD well 'nuf “emotional” buller and on to the REAL message:

I hope each and every one of you will have a fine year and ofcourse lots of inspiriation for awesome mini’s and such :smiley:

Swissdictator:

Happy New Years from Shannon and Swiss!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I haven’t been online much…no new developments in the CD’s, but Julie and I are expecting another baby girl by February!

Willmark:

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I haven't been online much...no new developments in the CD's, but Julie and I are expecting another baby girl by February!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Yeah I noticed you were gone, welcome back! Congrats on the little one, have fun with that. ;)

Canix:

Happy new year everyone:cheers

Resolutions! Hmmm to keep painting and finish last years pledge of my marauders before i get thrown in the slave pits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

clam:

Yeah, happy new year to everyone.

And for hobby resolutions … - didn’t have much success with last year’s - but 2010 I will finish my marauders and my juggernaut :smiley:

If I could just get ride of these

Zanko:

Resolutions for the coming year? :~

I will try to paint as much of my CD stuff as I can and perhaps to begin to repaint (partially) my Dwarven Striking-Force! :cheers

:hashut

Border Reiver:

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I haven't been online much...no new developments in the CD's, but Julie and I are expecting another baby girl by February!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Congradulations on the future gamer. And God's vengenance on you for being the man you were.

Loki:

Happy New year every one, I know this is a little late but I do have a good excuse, my home computer has passed on to that great big cpu in the sky and have only been able to get access today as back at work, may Hashut bless your coming year :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Happy new year to all of those in the Gregorian calendar!

Xander:

Well my first resolution was to find a new place to live. But I completed that resolution much faster than I expected. I guess my new resolution would be to setup my new hobby room in my new place. :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

And God's vengenance on you for being the man you were.

Boarder Riever
Ummm...and what type of man was that? I'm scared now! LOL!