[Archive] Happy Thanksgiving(4)

Willmark:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Yanks, hope it�?Ts a good one.

(And no, no other conotations/implications to those who are not Americans or don�?Tt celebrate the holiday. Unfortunately I have to point this out as there have been complaints in the past.)

Admiral:

Complaints, really? Perhaps they just wanted a slice of the turkey.

Happy thanksgiving over the pond!

Willmark:

Yes, but it�?Ts been a number of years since it happened, so I make sure to put the disclaimer on it.

Uther the unhinged:

I second that! Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the turkey and holiday. Sadly we welsh have to wait for Christmas for an official excuse to over indulge…still there are always unofficial reasons to be found.

Willmark:

I second that! Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the turkey and holiday. Sadly we welsh have to wait for Christmas for an official excuse to over indulge...still there are always unofficial reasons to be found.

Uther the unhinged
Indeed.

Over here this AM I was out hunting in the early AM hours, apparently the deer knew I was coming because I didnt see anything other that a rabbit and one fox. There is an 8-point deer where I hunt so we'll see if I can get him. And it was cold this AM, near 0 degrees F this AM with wind chill.

But for now? Football (American), alcohol and turkey in a bit!

Ghrask Dragh:

I second that! Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the turkey and holiday. Sadly we welsh have to wait for Christmas for an official excuse to over indulge...still there are always unofficial reasons to be found.

Uther the unhinged
Amen, Happy Thursday dude :cheers:cheers

And happy Thanksgiving to everyone else who enjoys it
:cheers