[Archive] HAPPYNESS!

WarplockMonkey:

Ahhh, my heart felt congratulations!

And now, stop spending time on here with the rest of us lot, and get…erm…'married-couple-ing?'

Warhammer can wait till after the honeymoon cant it? :stuck_out_tongue:

- Warplock :cheers

asheira:

@WarplockMonkey

no, no it can’t… we’re in florida on our hunnymoon and sam insisted on going in to the local hobby store and playing her darkelf army for a few hours…

and to sam, a few hours is all day.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Typical woman :wink: No concept of real-life time :stuck_out_tongue:

sammie90:

@asheira

well i’m not the one who made you wait while you painted all my the extra models.

i didn’t even want hellp painting my new models. lol

@ other peoples

i only wanted to stay 2 hours, he made us stay longer

Hashut’s Blessing:

Blame it on the man :wink:

sammie90:

smiles

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Viskar Zhragoth:

Ah. Asheira, you seem to be indeed lucky…

I can’t count on my fingers how many GFs I lost to the hobby. In fact I remember many fights with my ex-fiance, normally centered around me stopping at a gaming store while on vacation/trip/etc, or hangng out “for a few minutes” at my local store…of course that became an hour or two of talking/playing. etc. (I did have one GF who did…all of my friends didn’t want to play her because she kept beating them…with goblins (and the fact that her army looked better than theirs only made them more embarrassed. )

So you are indeed lucky to find someone who can share this with you. Enjoy and once again, Good Luck! Got any pics?

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Wow, I’ve missed alot. :o Congrats.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Viskar: of the wedding the games/models or both? A model wedding lol!

two_heads_talking:

we demand pictures… or it didn’t happen.

speedygogo:

Congratulations!  Who would have thought that some flaming bull could bring people together.  May your molten love last forever!

Filipicusius:

Somehow, all things that can be asociated with love tend to make me very depressed these days…

…except this. It actually brightened up my day. Happy for ye!!!

Cryonicleech:

Oi! Wot’s Dis? 'av you gitz got soft? ya shud be runnin an choppin up ‘umies an elveses or da chaos boyz wiv da spike (he he, de’z alwayz put up a good fight). no, ya’z all go sayin “we’z ain’t gonna do fingz da orcy way, we’z gonna do our own fing, me and dis 'ere lass”.

Congrats to both of you, and may you love each other longer than it takes me to think up the above writing.

P.S. Filipicusius, whats goin’ on man? haven’t seen ya here in a while!

Filipicusius:

@ Cryonicleech: Ive been stressed and depressed for a while… But i’m back now!

Swissdictator:

Congratulations to both of you! May Sammie’s Druchii other pointy eared kind before her!

I’ll have some of the “Taint of Chaos” in your honor (SoCo + Monster Khaos).

Enjoy the honeymoon. Didn’t want to go to Wisconsin for the honeymoon? What’s so special about Florida? :wink: (teasing)

sammie90:

i ran into my ex-BF, he and ian got into a fight (only using words though, i was hoping for flying fists)

Filipicusius:

@ sammie90: About what?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i ran into my ex-BF, he and ian got into a fight (only using words though, i was hoping for flying fists)

sammie90
Damn we could of seen some CD kong-foo action :P

two_heads_talking:

sammie90
were you hoping for fists when you ran into Ian when he was your ex-BF?

asheira:

i was gonna hit him! but i didn’t want to be kicked out of build a bear workshop…

the argument was about him hitting on her in front of her husband, i told him to “back off cuz that’s my wife” and he started cussing at me and i was gonna hit him, i used my intilect, instead