[Archive] Has anyone made some terrain lately?

zobo1942:

Hello all.

The subject line says it all: Has anyone made some terrain lately?

I usually really like making terrain, but have been in a bit of a rut lately and have a couple unfinished projects lying around that I just can’t seem to find the time (or motivation!) to complete so I could move on to something a bit more interesting.

Anyone care to share some pictures of the terrain projects they have been working on?

Thommy H:

I did some for my Vampire Dukes that I’ve shown off elsewhere:

Not too advanced, but I’m quite pleased with them!

Blue in VT:

Those look great! I need to get some of those GW trees…and I don’t say that about current GW products very often.

Cheers,

Blue

zobo1942:

Those look fabulous! I really like the muted fall colour scheme. Really nice.

I’m still trying to finish the last piece I was working on here: http://chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9641

Maybe I should just wake up at 4:30am tomorrow (when my wife gets up to go to work) and suck it up for a couple of hours and get it done. At least then I could move on to the next project!

Nebuchandnezzar:

I’m about to start work on a small board that is a snowy mountain pass as a display board for my chaos dwarves, will post a pic when its done

vulcanologist:

Always enjoy seeing people’s terrain! One day I may even try to make some of my own!

Kera foehunter:

I’m at the point NOw … that I’m adding terrain to my Army Units I’m fielding.

I have made some pirate ships. But as for landscape on bigger works not net

Blue in VT:

Those look great! I need to get some of those GW trees…and I don’t say that about current GW products very often.

Cheers,

Blue

zobo1942:

Those look fabulous! I really like the muted fall colour scheme. Really nice.

I’m still trying to finish the last piece I was working on here: http://chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9641

Maybe I should just wake up at 4:30am tomorrow (when my wife gets up to go to work) and suck it up for a couple of hours and get it done. At least then I could move on to the next project!

Nebuchandnezzar:

I’m about to start work on a small board that is a snowy mountain pass as a display board for my chaos dwarves, will post a pic when its done

vulcanologist:

Always enjoy seeing people’s terrain! One day I may even try to make some of my own!

Kera foehunter:

I’m at the point NOw … that I’m adding terrain to my Army Units I’m fielding.

I have made some pirate ships. But as for landscape on bigger works not net

DAGabriel:

If interested, take a look here!

DAGabriel:

If interested, take a look here!