[Archive] Hashut in the 40st Millenium

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Nice idea. Perhaps originally a faction of the Iron Warriors booted off Medrengard for preaching about the 'new Omnissiah' being greater than Perturabo?

Perturabo
Well i'm making a iron warriors army soon maybe I add some Hashut icons in there?

Giftzwerg:

So, anyone going to do CD40K?

GRNDL
Umm. Well i have to confess to having a Hashut 40k (Chaos Squat) army. My general is a converted Astrogoth figure with a pair of lightning claws, The theme being Daemonic possession (of machinery) Mech army. It was an Alpha legion army with cultists, but the cultists seem to have been written out of the codex, so they will become the core of an IG traitor legion.

GRNDL:

Sweet! Any chance of you posting pics of the army, Giftzwerg?

Perturabo:

Well i'm making a iron warriors army soon maybe I add some Hashut icons in there?

Godbob and his jolly rogers
That could look good. Bull-headed Defilers maybe?

Giftzwerg:

GRNDL
will do. might take a couple of days

Willmark:

I think subtlety would be key in doing a Hashut-themed 40K army.

X-Porter
But here's the think how many people would actually know what those symbols are. The rune of Hashut (to borrow Xander's term) is so close to the Rune of Khorne, most people wont even see the difference.

Ancient History:

Chaos Demiurg? :cheers

X-Porter:

I think subtlety would be key in doing a Hashut-themed 40K army.

X-Porter
But here's the think how many people would actually know what those symbols are. The rune of Hashut (to borrow Xander's term) is so close to the Rune of Khorne, most people wont even see the difference.

Willmark
Well, I say this because I'm not a huge fan of the "Everything in WHFB HAS to be translated to 40K" mindset, but veiled references can be fun and make for interesting themes.

On the other hand, an army of curly bearded Chaos Squats could be fun too, but just not my thing.

Giftzwerg:

GRNDL
made a start.
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/10327