[Archive] Hashut's Blessing Chaos Dwarf Workings

Kera foehunter:

the siege shaker canon is cool. I like the smoke that kick butt Great job!!

Xander:

I actually just found 8 more of those Siege Cannons. :slight_smile:

ogre:

nice job

Hashut’s Blessing:

First of all, orcs. The first was modelled and painted by EvilClown (well, I painted the base :wink: ). The second was made and painted by me. Standard bearer, obviously. The third is my GHIV entry. the 5 orc boys.

Next up, we have (in order on the first pic): Immortals standard bearer, blunderbusser, fire sorcerer and a hero.

Comments and criticism are welcome. If you’re just joining, please look at the first page also :wink:

Kera foehunter:

I realy like the orc .Good job on the bloodsplater.

Uzkul Werit:

The Immortal is very good. Is he just a repainted Ironbreaker?

Canix:

Good work ,i like the canonball sorcerer:hat off

post pics as you go lets see the blunderbus unit:hat

Khaosbeardling:

I like the purple colour scheme HB very unique. Great job!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera: Thanks, but I didn’t paint that one. It was EvilClown, so credit to him :wink:

Uzkul: From what I can remember, yeah. Except I cut off the bulb on his hand for the shield and glued his shield to his back (after painting both for once :wink: ).

Canix: Thanks. I started him ages ago, as can be seen at the beginning of this thread. Then, I finished making him a while ago. Finished painting him just before uni. Touched him up at uni (not in the student way :wink: ). Then, took pictures when I posted them. Long time :smiley: As for the blunderbussers, I have 5 more undercoated black and 16 that I bought that were undercoated (annoyingly) white and I can’t open our back door, so I can’t spray them in the garden. But, they will be done. Not sure what beard colours to do… Any ideas anyone?

Khaos: Thanks. The main units don’t actually seem to have any purple on (E.g. Blunderbusser and orcs.), but it seems to have appeared on the sorcerer, the hero AND my Immortals (of which I only have the standard bearer and a champion to put together [he was hacked up for his head for my Rykarth] from the remains of the musician and champion of the Ironbreakers).

Out of curiosity, did anyone look at the beginning of the thread? Does anyone have comments on that stuff? What colours should I do my beards? Has anyone got tips for painting the eyes of my orcs? What colours should said eyes be?

Kera foehunter:

Sigh!! well did you paint the lord of purple he cool to

Khaosbeardling:

Well personally I paint my beards black with a dark blue drybrush to bring out the curls a little. Works very well for me.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera: I painted all of the others, so no worries :wink: Thanks. I guess you mean the guy on the far right?

Khaos: Good idea. What sort of blues do you use? (I might have to use the one already painted as my unit champion due to his fully blue beard…)

Khaosbeardling:

I’m pretty sure I usually use Enchanted blue, but any somewhat dark blue will work as long as you don’t vary.

Kera foehunter:

Yes!!! boy you guys shure like using purple.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera: Someone said it was quite original. I don’t mind. Purple is awesome. Plus, it works, IMO and apparently some of yours too. Kera AND Khaos: Awesome!

gIL^:

very clean hat swap

Kera foehunter:

geeze sorry about the purple! H b still like your stuff.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you gIL^. It was difficult since I only used clippers and brute strength. I’m now onto the next stage: Using some of my pre-painted normal dwarf units, paint 2,000 points ready for a competition in 10 days. Wow, now THAT’S a challenge (this is all of my painted stuff. Well, just finished ten more orcs. About to finish 6 hobgoblins and a swivel gun. ). Kera: I have no recollection as to what ", IMO and apparently some of yours too. " was referring to, so I’m sorry for that. Glad you like my stuff (even if it IS purple :wink: ).

Kera foehunter:

���������������������� :P:o:o

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I didn’t get a chance to do any more yesterday due to a party that was made primarily of LARPers and thusly awesomeness. However, I have got a total of 11 hobgoblins painted, the 17 orcs, the characters, some of the warmachines (but not crew) the swivel gun and one of it’s crew…