[Archive] hashut's blessing rules voting thread

furrie:

the time for sending in rules is over, now it is time for the voting part. After a created the thread: hashut’s blessing the cakemastert of the CDO I got 3 entry’s. you can see them add the bottom of this post. just read the rules and choose the one you think is best. this poll will be open for 14 days after that I will announce the winner off the 16 slaves. one thing before a put the rules, I left out the point cost so that poeple won’t say its to cheap or expensive just think of it that they all of the right point cost. so here are the entry’s:

entry 1:

it is not clear from whence this being of Hashut’s powers came, nor from what constituencies he was
created. He served a purpose of being the Blessing to the Dawi Zharr for their hard deeds, to ease
their suffering and reinforce their faith, to expand their empires and earn slaves to make the work
easier. Along the path, this supernatural entity consumed a delightful mixture, created from terradon
eggs, breadpowder and other ingredients, baked in a furnace and coated with a glaze of God’s White
Gold mixed with purified water. Hashut’s Blessing went crazy with the overpowering beauty of the dish
and began hunting for more, his hinger never satiated, his semi-daemonic nature not needing sustenance,
yet craving more to fill his bottomless appetite.Please note that Hashut’s Blessing may only be used as presented, with no extra weapons or items. You
must also have your opponent�?Ts permission to field him as he may not be entirely balanced. (P.S.
Feedback would be good, please :P)Counts as a Hero and a Special choice.M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 5 0 4 5 3 2 2+1 10Equipment: Hand Weapon, Thick Fur, Cake, Double Chocolate Fudge Cake o’Gorgeousness.Thick Fur: This provides a 5+ armour save.Cake: Provides Regeneration, although it can work even against flaming attacks.Double Chocolate Fudge Cake o’Gorgeousness: Once per game may revive the Cakemaster to full wounds.
If he dies before thid is used, he is revived with 2 wounds
on his profile on a 3+.Special Rules
Blessed Cakemaster of Hashut: Being surrounded by so many cakes and cakey implements, he has a fiery
baking aura, provided by Hashut, to protect and properly nurture his
creations. In game terms this is a 5+ Ward save. Unfortunately, his care
for the mixtures and to avoid spoilage, he has a reduced Initiative
(included in the profile).Idol of Hashut: As Hashut’s Blessed Servant (of cake!), Hashut’s Blessing has cloven hooves, providing
+1M (included in profile, which cannot be negated much like a Gor or Ungor) and bull
horns, giving him +1A on the charge (shown in the profile above). He also sees red
(and dropped cake, which is probably the cause), providing +1S on the turn he charges.
entry 2:
Hashut�?Ts blessing once was a normal chaos dwarf, no one knew who he was before he was blessed by the great hashut himself. Some say he that he wasn�?Tt even a chaos dwarf, but that he was just a simple hobgoblin slave.  According to a lot of people the story of hashut�?Ts blessing was as followed:
Hashut�?Ts blessing was fighting on the battlefield as a normal foot soldier, he was fighting like a brave men. After a lot of long hours of fighting only Hashut�?Ts blessing and the opposing general where left a life. The two went storming towards each other, the both fought like khorne would punish the loser. After some time Hashut�?Ts blessing managed to slam his axe in the foes head. The enemy was defeated, but Hashut�?Ts blessing could continue, he was too tired to walk or even move. He asked Hashut to help him, Hashut answered his call and gave him a cake. Hashut�?Ts blessing ate the cake and began to feel a strange power growing in his body. Then every bone in his body began to change and horns sprout out of his head. After that he saw that it looked like the cake was on touched, not a single bite was taken from the cake. When Hashut�?Ts blessing came home everybody stared at him with great eyes. After Hashut�?Ts blessing explained what happened everybody though Hashut�?Ts blessing was an unholy chaos dwarf, blessed by Hashut himself. Hashut�?Ts blessing gave a piece of the cake to his wife. From of that moment his wife was Hashut�?Ts blessing�?Ts slave. Hashut�?Ts blessing tried it the same thing to other people and it worked. Hashut�?Ts blessing now has a huge army and fights in the name of Hashut, he does so for the last 600 years, no one remembers the true name of Hashut�?Ts blessing, not even Hashut�?Ts blessing himself.M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 7 4 4 4 3 4 4 10
Equipment:
Heavy armor, cake of slavery, fork of death, knife of doom and chocolate sprinkles.
Cake of slavery:
The cake of slavery is a cake given to Hashut�?Ts blessing by Hashut himself. This cake turns people into Hashut�?Ts blessing�?Ts slaves.
Once per battle Hashut�?Ts blessing may give cake to a unit in base contact with hashut�?Ts blessing. Then roll a D6 on a 1 nothing happens, on a 2 to 5 the unit must take a leadership test if failed you gain control of half the unit (note you won�?Tt get the command group unless they are the last models), on a 6 the unit must take a leadership test if failed you gain control of that unit (characters not included unless it is the only model.)
Fork of death and knife of doom:
When Hashut�?Ts Blessing became blessed by hashut he let the greatest metal workers in the world create a fork and a knife. After the where finished he took them to a daemon binder to give the items a magical charge. Now the stories tell that the fork deals death to whomever it cuts and the knife brings doom to people in a great radius.
Before a round of combat you must choose between the fork of death and the knife of doom.
When you choose the fork of death and you dealt damage with it the wounded model must take a toughness test or be destroyed.
When you choose the knife of doom and you dealt damage with it roll a D6 and compare the result with the following table:1 you must take a leadership test or suffer one wound (no saves aloud).
2 the wounded unit must take a leadership test or suffer one additional wound.
3 the wounded unit must take a leadership test or suffer D3 wounds extra.
4 the wounded unit must take a leadership test or suffers 3 additional wounds.
5 the unit that was wounded by the knife must take a toughness test or gain an additional 5 wounds.
6 the unit must take a toughness test if failed the unit is destroyed, when successful half the unit it destroyed.
Chocolate sprinkles:
Chocolate sprinkles are small pieces of chocolate to put over your cake, but Hashut�?Ts blessing�?Ts sprinkles are magical and have healing powers.
Ones in two turn Hashut�?Ts blessing may choose to give the sprinkles to a model in base contact (this includes himself). The model gains a additional wound (this cannot raise the wounds above the starting number).
entry 3:
M WS BS S T W I  A LD
3 7 4 5 5 3 4 4 10Equipment: The sword of a Thousand Cakes, Shield of creaminess and Heavy armourSpecial Rules:�?T This is cake town!!!’, Hashut�?Ts BlessingEquipment:
The sword of a Thousand Cakes: When Hashut’s Blessing killed the cake king, sword was stuck in all things sweet after finally pulling it out it glowed with cakey aura
Hand weapon. When Hashut’s Blessing makes an attack the enemy’s LD go’s down by one instill the combat phase ends (this may help as a LD modifier when calculating combat results.Shield of creamieness: after Hashut’s Blessings normal cake feasts he found a shield covered by icing soon he was using it for warfare
Shield. If the enemy wounds Hashut’s Blessing the enemy must take an initiative test or lose an attack.Special Rules:�?T This is cake town’
One use only
Hashut’s Blessing may choose to eat cake once eaten roll a D6
Results
1-2/Hashut’s Blessing is now effected by Stupidity
3-4/Hashut’s Blessing is now effected by Frenzy
5-6/Hashut’s Blessing is now effected by Frenzy and Hatred
These last for the rest of the battle.Hashut’s Blessing
as Hashut’s Blessing is Hashut’s Blessing he gains a 4+ ward save

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Can I vote for myself?

furrie:

if you think you have the greatest entry you can do it

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’d like to say i really like all three and I think they do show my cakey nature very well. The second and third do so more :wink: I like the first one’s inclusion of reference to him being the image of Hashut, same with the third. The second was perhaps a little too complex, but very much in the nature of the competition. Good going all :stuck_out_tongue:

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Why is no one eles voting?

Come on we all can’t win

BilboBaggins:

For some strange reason it’s saying I voted when I haven’t yet.

cornixt:

The poll has closed!

Kera foehunter:

That suxs!! this is the first time i seen this !!!

GRNDL:

Are you kidding? Even I voted and I cared very little for the outcome, I’m sorry to say. Grats to all the winners! Heh!

furrie:

sorry for the late reaction, but I was kinda busy, I will see if I can reopen the poll for another week or so.

edit

it isn’t possible, so I will make a new thread for the voting to see who the winner is.

Kera foehunter:

thanks furrie!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

cornixt:

I’ve reoponed it for another month. Woo, mod power!

furrie:

thanks cornixt

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Mod power FTW! :smiley: Technically, I win because they;re all about me ^^

Kera foehunter:

Thanks Cornixt!!! * kera gives Cornixta hug* your my hero !!!

Bassman:

I voted entry two! Nothing could beat a “cake of slavery” lol