[Archive] Hats for my Black Orcs

nitroglysarine:

Should I give hats to my Black Orcs?

It would fit in with the army for them to have them, and I think they’ll work in my army look, as they ALL have hats.

furrie:

I’m not sure if you should give your slaves the honor of wearing hats.

nitroglysarine:

I don’t see them as forced slaves of the CD’s these will be from the angle of they have been bread to follow the word of the cd’s.

Much like the relationship between the Founders and the Jam’Hadar in DS9. They will follow what they say, ask they have what they crave, but only upto a point.

But that’s just my angle on my army.

ingtar_shinowa:

I think every model should have a big hat but what about thier horns?

nitroglysarine:

I think every model should have a big hat but what about thier horns?

ingtar_shinowa
going to trim them off and leave tusks.
Hopefully will work.

Kered:

I think you should considering you gave your ogres hats, but make sure they don’t over shadow you CDs hats(which should be far superior)

nitroglysarine:

I think you should considering you gave your ogres hats, but make sure they don't over shadow you CDs hats(which should be far superior)

Kered
lol good point.
Yeah sealed myself in for that really!

Zanko:

Imo BigHats are not the best choice for a CD but for an Ork?!?!?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No way! :smiley:

Except you own the newer more bulky and clumsy models (these ones which were made after the 3rd edition) - certainly these Orks could wear a BigHat! :cheers

:hashut

GRNDL:

I feel Big Hats worked for my Black Orc Standard bearer that I did for GH 5. I gave his “goblinoid lookout” one as well. And fake beards.

ingtar_shinowa:

I’ll check that out GRNDL! I like pirate hats on my orcs!

Loki:

The more hats that you can get in the army the better i think :hat

AGPO:

Don’t think so, the black orc minis work very well as they are.

Piccolo:

Big hats are a sign of status among Chaos Dwarf society so I dont think they would allow some “lowly” orcs wear them :sick