[Archive] Have a showcase for Terrain and Buildings

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I really like to build buildings and terrain. Can we please have a special place in the Showcase section for them?

Please? Please? Please!

Tarrakk.:hat off

Joshmohr:

I’d love that! U should pm xander!

Kera foehunter:

that would be cool !!

Swissdictator:

I have to agree. That would be rather cool.

Especially for terrain from The Great Skull Land! As much as I do like the Empire, I’d like to see some terrain fitting other locations.

If I ever had the time (read: once I graduate and have a steady job) I might have to make Zharr Naggrund.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Swiss, There’s a lot of locations to choose from in The Dark Lands.

There’s The Howling Wastes which could be dessert, The Plain of Bone which could have a lot of skeletons and dead warriors, The Sea of Dread for Kera’s pirates, The Wolf Lands that would contain the Hobgoblin Wolf Riders, The Desolation of Azgorh which could be full of ruins, lava and jagged rocks.

Don’t forget the temples and mines of the CD’s.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Shhh Joshmour…this will be our secret! LOL!

Kera foehunter:

i got dibs on the sea of dread!! i think this would be great that we could get a gallery

started with these land marks!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Grab some styrofoam, get some Hydrocal and start working girl!

wallacer:

Are you talking about a sticky thread for Terrain and Buildings or a separate section like we have for the Compiled Gallery?

Kera foehunter:

well a site gallery would be cool !!

i say a sticky thead would also be great.

but a sticky thead would be better to show how it was built??

wallacer:

We’re discussing this in the staff section now. I’ll let you know what comes of it.

Zanko:

Brilliant idea … !

Perhaps there should also be in the off-topic-section a thread for thr other regions of the old and new world! :smiley:

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

This would be in the photo gallery much like the Hellcannons, etc. Just a picture gallery where you can’t make comments that you can link to another thread with the descriptions in it.

Also, a simular one for sketches would also be good.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX for making my idea a thread!

wallacer:

This would be in the photo gallery much like the Hellcannons, etc. Just a picture gallery where you can't make comments that you can link to another thread with the descriptions in it.

Also, a simular one for sketches would also be good.

Tarrakk Blackhand
Hi Tarrakk. I have created a thread in the Image Gallery called "The Terrain and Buildings Gallery":
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

The Image Gallery is supposed to be for models, but I think we can stretch that to cover models of buildings and terrain. Not quite so sure about sketches. I'll mention it in the thread in the staff section and see what we can come up with.

Kera foehunter:

Wow that was fast !!! Your the man Wallacer !!! * hug * thanks

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX Wallacer and staff. Now we just have to make some Zarr Nagrund scenery!

wallacer:

I’ve added another one for sketches

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Kool! I saw that when I logged on! Great work!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Ok…what happened to these Threads? Did they get eliminated?