[Archive] Have you seen these?(1)

gorgarrak:

http://www.titanwargames.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=65

Da Crusha:

those are baggroners models, they look even better in person. I bought the overlord and the pyromancer.

Baggroners casting Blog

Zanko:

I bought all of them and they look fantastic! :hat off

I wait for more of these guys! :cheers

:hashut

Baggronor:

It had to happen eventually :slight_smile:

More coming soon, if I can ever get a free moment…

ingtar_shinowa:

Where are their hats?

Redhammer:

Where are their hats?

ingtar_shinowa
Your first post is an interesting choice. :~ welcome to the forum! :hat

Not everyone is in the hat camp. These are still great models, and you could easily convert them to have hats. Great models still, I plan on getting the female with the blunderbuss for a unit champion.

Must feel good to see people wanting to spread the word about your models, eh Braggronor?

EDIT: I just saw that you have goblins coming soon! I'm really looking forward to seeing those guys!

BLOOD AXE:

Really nice stuff!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Redhammer:

Y’know, I just realized, ingtar, ALL FOUR of your posts have been necro’d threads. Please read some of the forum rules:

“If a topic has not had any replies for at least a month then let it slowly slide down the page. Generally it’s not a good idea to dredge up old topics unless you have something new to add.”

gIL^:

Where are their hats?

ingtar_shinowa
Hah fantastic!

Border Reiver:

It had to happen eventually :)

More coming soon, if I can ever get a free moment...

Baggronor
Any chance you might have Grulka before end Jan? I've got a tourney the third weekend of Feb and would love to use her as a champion for my blunderbusses.

Baggronor:

Any chance you might have Grulka before end Jan? I've got a tourney the third weekend of Feb and would love to use her as a champion for my blunderbusses.
If my caster was to be believed, I would have had them on the 15th of December :~ Still, that's what casters are like I suppose. I would be very surprised if I didn't have them by end of January. And very angry too.
Where are their hats?
I'll pretend I didn't see that ;P

Nicodemus:

Where are their hats?
I'll pretend I didn't see that ;P

Baggronor
LOL! Great stuff as usual Baggronor! Looking forward to placing my order for some of your models once the new ones become available.

~N