[Archive] Having trouble attaching pics

tvandyke:

I know I’ve done it in the past but for some reason, when I press the “Add Attachment” button, my screen just goes blank and stays there for ever. Tried it from home and from work. Tried it using Explorer and Firefox. Same problem regardless. If I try adding an attachment above 800Kbs, I get an error saying max limit is 800kbs. Any ideas?

cornixt:

There is a limit to the amount of space you have. If you have attached pics in the past then you may already be close to the limit. Usually best to use an image sharing site like imageshack or photobucket so you won’t have those problems.

Thommy H:

Except not imageshack because it’s awful.

Moloch:

It happens to me too. I’ve been trying to upload the photos of my first painted models as attachment but it makes the same error, and I have no other attechments. the size is under the limit so it must be a website problem. it would be better to tel this to the admin, does anybody know how to do it (sorry but I’m new on the forum)?

warh:

Except not imageshack because it's awful.

Thommy H
second that

tvandyke:

It happens to me too. I've been trying to upload the photos of my first painted models as attachment but it makes the same error, and I have no other attechments. the size is under the limit so it must be a website problem. it would be better to tel this to the admin, does anybody know how to do it (sorry but I'm new on the forum)?

Moloch
I did have some pics in my attachment section from a couple of years ago, but I deleted them all and it still didn't seem to help.

Nicodemus:

I’ll rummage around this weekend and see what I can find. There’s a number of possible culprits, including that it may be server-side with the provider, but I’ll look through the back end of the site first.