[Archive] Heads up for everyone- Grimstonefire status

Willmark:

Just wanted to make everyone aware Grimstonefire will be away for a bit while he takes care of some sudden person matters. In the meantime please contact any of the other staffers should the need arise as he will not be responding back to PMs.

Also please do not pry as it is not our place to say why he needed to go on hiatus for a bit. And to head off the inevitable questions: Grim is still a staffer, he was not fired or any such non-sense. He needs some time to take care of some matters and the rest of the staff is pitching in to help out with his considerable duties here on the site. In short he is fine and will be back as time allows.

Willmark

Bassman:

No problem. There are more importants things in life than our hobby :slight_smile:

We will be happy to welcome him back as soon as possible :slight_smile:

furrie:

I hope the personal matters aren’t very serious. And grim good luck, hope to see you back soon.

clam:

Certainly are more important things then playing with little lead men. You will be missed, of course - but real life comes first. Wish you the best of luck.

nitroglysarine:

Hope all turns out well, hope to see you back when you are ready and life permits!!

Satan:

Grim is a really great guy both here and over at Warseer, I just wanted to say that I wish him all the best.

Loki:

Hope thats its nothing serious mate , hope to have you back with us soon

vulcanologist:

All the best mate whatever it is. Get back to us soon!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Grim - Hope all is well and will be resolved soon, without too much trouble. Looking forward to your many returns!

We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when, but here’s to meeting again!

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Take Care Grimm…hope everything works out fine…we’ll be here when you have the chance to get back.

Cheers,

blue

Ishkur Cinderhat:

There are things that are more important than a hobby. Hope to see Grim back again in good humor in due time.

Willmark:

Hey everyone, Grim has given a status update here as to why he is away: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9048

Please use this thread for any comments or condolences.