[Archive] Hellcannon Bits listed and priced

angryboy2k:

EDIT: Sold almost everything, except for the few Hellcannon bits below.

I’m located in Taiwan, but shipping from this country is VERY cheap - you can check out the post office website yourself if you don’t believe me at www.post.gov.tw (look for the link to the English version). I can get registered shipping on any small packet for about US$1.

Steve

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

So you got a full hellcannon without crew for sale? I’m very interested but only in certain bitz - preferably the mounth, wheels and chains or something. In other words, pieces of the hellcannon that would seperately still be easily indentified as ‘hellcannon bitz’, if you know what I mean. I need them for a diorama :wink:

angryboy2k:

PM me an offer for the bits you want - if necessary I can photograph all the bits when I get home later.

I’m only really interested in breaking up the hellcannon if I can get enough people interested in the other bits - especially the barrel (didn’t someone on here want a barrel recently?). Anybody else?

Steve

angryboy2k:

I already have someone interested in the plastics, and several people are interested in the hellcannon or parts of it. Please make me an OFFER via PM for the Hellcannon parts you’re interested in.

I will post a picture to update this thread on Sunday night my time (I’m going away for the weekend). I think one of the skull piles is missing and so I need to make sure everyone can see exactly what I have available.

Cheers,

Steve

angryboy2k:

Sorry for the delay. Here is the picture with labels and corresponding prices in US dollars.
[attachment=1353]
Click for a nice big version!

C furnace doors $free with anything else
E lower jaw $2
G skull pile $1
N spiky bits $1
O hub icon $2
O hub icon $2

If you buy skull pile G you’ll get a second one which was cut in half. I used the other half to base my avatar.

Cheers,
Steve

angryboy2k:

Hi group,

Most of the stuff from the Hellcannon has gone. What has NOT gone, is the stuff in the three pictures shown in the first post. Someone WAS interested, but now he’s disappeared.

Come on… dwarfs and shields (mmm… shields!) - 10 bucks including shipping. How can you go wrong with that?

Steve

EDIT: Sold! Thank you!