[Archive] Help Willmark decide

Willmark:

Thanks to my buddy Clam I’ll have a cool Pulper sculpted sorceror coming my way. Now because I have 2 sorcerors already I’m wondering what I should paint him as in terms of Lores, this could be cool as the sorceor has a huge cloak to paint, I.e the cloak means a large canvas to paint.

Poll to run 10 days. Perhaps like my blunderbuss poll (back in February) I’ll award slaves to all those who pick the “winning” choice.

zorn sabretooth:

why is willmark talking in 3rd person zorn is confused horray for the lore of metal

Sojourn:

soooo, does “shadow” mean… black and grey?

I like shiny things, I choose metal! or rather, Sojourn chooses metal, because apparently there is a requirement to speak in the 3rd person.

Ancient History:

Chaos Dwarfs are frickin’ metal.

It’s also my favorite lore. :smiley:

clam:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

He is perfect as a dark master - so shadow it must be.

Mosk:

CD are metal… METAL… METAL!!!

but fire is pretty good too…

never used shadow or death so…

Pyro Stick:

Im going to go with shadow because of his massive cloak. Big cloaks seem to suggest shadow.

Obsidian:

Cr*p, I wanted to vote for Shadow but clicked Death instead. I see the model as some sort of creepy sinister stalker with the cloak wrapped around him. Moving silently through the council of Sorcerers and all, observing and plotting…

Willmark:

By the way this is for opinions. I haven’t decided if the results are binding…

Knight Of Awsome:

I voted for metal because of his mask that he wearers provided that is the model that were talking about (or my vote will not count):

Willmark:

That is indeed the model in question.

Sharkboy:

Has to be Death, with that cloak you can go to town on the iconography. Needs to be subtle though not in your face.

wizuriel:

he definitly looks like an evil creature of the night.

Wiz vote shadow!!

westerntraitor:

i vote metal because of the armor

Father Grumpmas:

Grumpmas want metal

Borka:

Yeah have to say that that is one shadowy mini, so shadow got my vote. But metal is never wrong for a chaos dwarf

snyggejygge:

Shadow, that model just wants a dark cloak.

AGPO:

Dananananananana dananananananana BAT DWARF! Got to be shadow mate

al-hashut:

The caped enslaver, shadow or bust

Canix:

argh what happened there i was going to vote for metal and ended up voting for shadow:rolleyes:.A nice figure with plenty of scope for a goood colourscheme:hat