[Archive] Help with masks

evilskull52:

In my chaos dwarf army, i use mask and i have been using the skull shoulder pads from the starter ser as masks and sadly my stock have deplete. i tried making my own i kanda screwed up…

i dont like the way he looks

does any one have a easy, effective and cheap way to make masks?

RichardC1967:

In my chaos dwarf army, i use mask and i have been using the skull shoulder pads from the starter ser as masks and sadly my stock have deplete. i tried making my own i kanda screwed up........

i dont like the way he looks

does any one have a easy, effective and cheap way to make masks?

evilskull52
looks like an evil Garden Gnome

Da Crusha:

buy some instant mold and some of the brown stuff by the same company. with this product you can make copies of the ur masks in 6 minutes. make multiple molds and make casts even quicker.

theforgefather:

Nice work :D… kinda reminds me of a certain party from the 20’s… ¬_¬

Kera foehunter:

Don’t worry About the mistakes . They are what you learn from.

There is a lot you could do with what you already have there…

A open mouth with tusk. under where the eyes are to the bottom of the hood…

or add tusk at the bottom of the hood…

Just a couple of hint

RichardC1967:

Nice work :D.... kinda reminds me of a certain party from the 20's... ¬_¬

theforgefather
they're still around to this day, especially here in the South..and they actually started in the 1860's, unless we are talking about two different parties

theforgefather:

Yeah… on the topic of the masks, what colour are you gonna do them? cos if they are white…You may get some…odd looks :smiley:

gashnag:

Yeah... on the topic of the masks, what colour are you gonna do them? cos if they are white...........You may get some...odd looks :D

theforgefather
lmfao

evilskull52:

the hoods is going to be red i just painted it and i will post a picture up soon, but thanks for the for the help guys

evilskull52:

finished product

Geist:

Fear the evil lawn gnomes?

evilskull52:

Fear the evil lawn gnomes?

Geist
:hat off hahahahahaha

theforgefather:

Oh wow, it looks great :cheers: looking forward to seeing more

Thorne:

That brings back memories of when I first came here. I’m at the momment sculpting replacement heads for resale but stick with it. It’s not great the learning process but it’s fun and after practice you may suppise yourself

Geist:

On a serious note. If you want a better sculpt dont use that foamy stuff your using. Use a two part compound called Pro Create. Then with your modeling tools push pull flatten and cut the pieces into shape for a nice lil helmet. Good luck and rember the more you work with it the better.