[Archive] Heresy book 2

Vogon:

Got an email saying that Heresy Book 2 Massacre is now available to be reserved for pick up at Games Day.

The Forge World Sales team are pleased to announce that a limited quantity of The Horus Heresy Book Two: Massacre will be made available for reservation orders for this year�?Ts UK Games Day, held at the NIA, Birmingham on Sunday 29th September. Whilst we will have a certain quantity of The Horus Heresy Book Two: Massacre available at our Sales stand on the day, placing a reservation order is the best way of ensuring you get hold of a copy of the book at this event.

This reservation order opportunity will close at 5pm on Monday 16th September OR when the total number of reservation orders for The Horus Heresy Book Two: Massacre matches the limited quantity we are making available ahead of its general release.

In order to place a reservation order, you will obviously need to be attending UK Games Day �?" tickets for this event are available here. To place your reservation order, please call the Forge World Customer Services team on 0115 9004995. Reservation orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering �?" unfortunately, we are unable to accept reservation orders via email. Please note that this reservation offer is limited to one copy of The Horus Heresy Book Two: Massacre per customer.

All Forge World reservation orders for UK Games Day can be collected at the event from the Reservation area located next to the Sales checkout area. This area will be clearly signed on the day. To collect your order, you will need to provide your order number, which you will receive when we confirm your order, and your name.

The Horus Heresy Book Two: Massacre is the second book in the Horus Heresy series. The first book,The Horus Heresy Book One: Betrayal is still available to purchase, and you will need a copy of this to use the gaming content in The Horus Heresy Book Two: Massacre.
One thing I particularly note is the fact you need book 1 to make use of book 2 so for those with intentions to collect any of the featured legions (Iron Hands, Salamanders, Night Lords or Word Bearers) that’s £140 just on the books.

Cheers

Vogon

fattdex:

(Well spent)

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ugly Green Trog:

I assume that book one has the 30k variant rule set in it or is it the base legion army list in it?

Vogon:

It certainly has the base legion list in it but I would have assumed this section would be repeated in each book.

speedygogo:

The 1st book was pretty amazing and I definitely plan on buying the others. I do wish that they were more stand alone and cheaper too. Then again everything warhammer is outrageously priced and the more interest gamers have in something the higher GW/forgeworld charges for it. One of these days the prices will go too far and our beloved hobby will go out of business. Until that day all of us gamers will continue to go bankrupt.

Vogon:

Latest news letter.

I particularly like the description of the Night Lords. Can’t wait to read the book.

If there is a hierarchy of treachery, then the Word Bearers sit in its highest circle. Once the most devoted and rigorous of warriors, it was not enough that they fell, but they pulled their brother Legions into the abyss with them.

For this fallen Legion, we have created sets of Mk II, Mk III and Mk IV Shoulder Pads as well as door sets for the Land Raider, Mk IIB Land Raider and the Rhino. Designed by Steve Whitehead, these resin accessories are ideal for adding Word Bearers iconography to your infantry and tanks. These sets are available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Monday 30th September. A limited quantity of these kits will be available at Games Day UK, however we are unable to accept reservations for these items.

Even when the Night Lords were counted loyal, their nature and actions were ever questioned. Some argued that they were simply a function of necessity, the monsters needed to drag a barbaric age into the light. Some say that they were a mistake, a misjudgment compounded by circumstance. A few wonder if they were damned from the moment they were born, that they were destined never to be a part of the future they would help create. All such speculation is ultimately pointless; no matter the cause, they are creatures of horror and always were.

For this monstrous Legion, we have created sets of Mk II and Mk IV Shoulder Pads as well as Night Lords Legion Land Raider Doors. Designed by Steve Whitehead, these resin accessories are ideal for adding Night Lords iconography to your infantry and tanks. These sets are available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Monday 30th September. A limited quantity of these kits will be available at Games Day UK, however we are unable to accept reservations for these items.
and a link to the video (I think)

http://youtu.be/ECB_n0kxIKs?t=1s

I can’t watch the video at work as the link is blocked by our web filter.

Cheers

Vogon

Vogon:

Some more shiny stuff from the Forge World Heresy range

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwR1AL8fO7c&feature=youtu.be

cheers

Vogon

Grimstonefire:

The Kor Phaeron and Erebus models are awesome. I must admit the more I read about 40k the more tempted I am to pick up a few chaos models.

Vogon:

I hate to say it I’m getting more and more interested in the Heresy stuff as each new release comes out.

I think I’m going to do a heresy era army at some point and book three has both my favourite legions in (Alpha Legion and Raven Guard)

It may just be my first ever “good” army

Cheers

Vogon

Vogon:

So Ferrus Manus then

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Ferrus_Manus.html

http://youtu.be/f5yoTq0KbKc

Cheers

Vogon