[Archive] Hey there everyone!

James:

So yeah, if any of you read the topic a trip to the bunker, I’m the guy xander talked to today. Our discussion ( and seeing his models in person- they are awesome) got me thinking that maybe I should try these chaos dwarves. So I decided to sign up here on these forums.

I am the admin of the lost glade, so obviously play woodelves. I also play beastmen ( which I keep at games workshop so I dont have to haul them back and forth) and eldar for 40k.

For those of you near the oakville battlebunker, come down some time and maybe we can play a game or two, have a discussion, or just hang out!

glad to be here

~ James.

Ellimist:

The lost glade huh? I was a long timemember on the Battle Glade (the original Wood Elf forum before 7th Edition). Nice to see a fellow Wood-Elf-turned-Chaos-Dwarf player!

Very interested in seeing your army, and glad to have you on the forums.

Enjoy your stay :hat off

Canix:

Hi welcome to the forum, i to turned from WE to CD and havent been able to paint my new eldar harlequins because the CD have taken over my life:)

Careful or you to may become obsessed with sacrificing all to hashut:hashut

Xander:

Welcome again James! I am working on more but you can check out a couple nice armies here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/gallery.php also check out Ishkur’s thread in the Showcase section of the forum.

Some really nice stuff there.

hal:

Welcome to the forum james, you’ll find yourself quickly becoming obsessed with Chaos Dwarfs.

The Flying Beaver:

Another Grass-Fairy has decided to stop saving the trees and start burning them. Ahh, it warms my heart (and my furnace :)). I think you’ll enjoy this army, as it’s very different from both the Beastmen and Grass-Fairies in terms of gaming and it’s very satisfying to the modeler because everything has to be converted. No two chaos dwarf armies are the same. This army is completely and totally your own, and completing the mammoth task of collecting such an army will be a source of immense pride in you- just as it has been in all of us. I welcome you to the forum and I hope you find our many resources to be a source of inspiration. You can feel free to ask any question you need to ask: I assure you that you will get many responses in a very short time from our friendly member base.

Cheers,

The Flying Beaver

Xander:

Another Grass-Fairy has decided to stop saving the trees and start burning them. Ahh, it warms my heart (and my furnace :)). I think you'll enjoy this army, as it's very different from both the Beastmen and Grass-Fairies in terms of gaming and it's very satisfying to the modeler because everything has to be converted. No two chaos dwarf armies are the same. This army is completely and totally your own, and completing the mammoth task of collecting such an army will be a source of immense pride in you- just as it has been in all of us. I welcome you to the forum and I hope you find our many resources to be a source of inspiration. You can feel free to ask any question you need to ask: I assure you that you will get many responses in a very short time from our friendly member base.

Cheers,
The Flying Beaver

The Flying Beaver
Hear hear!

Well said!

Lord Darkash:

Greetings James! glad to see your interest and hope to see some of your work soon and il continue trying to cadge a digicam of someone so i can take some pics of mine to!