[Archive] Hi everyone!

kilik flameblade:

Hi everybody!

I’m very new to chaos dwarves in general (i don’t even have the list yet!)

I would like any help i can get and more.

I know this might be asking a lot, but if you have any spare dwarves i can convert, i would be happy to take them off your hands.

I am planning for a solid base of 20 CD warriors, backed up by heavy artillery and a-lot of gobbo’s.

Lord Zarkov:

Welcome to the forum!

You can find the CD list here: http://uk.games-workshop.com/warhammer/chaos-dwarfs/1/

You’ll probably find the Battle For Skull Pass box very useful for converting Chaos Dwarfs; especially if you want lots of Hobbos and Gobbos; There are also a large number of conversion articles on this forum, most courtesy of Xander, for use on BFSP miniatures that you might find useful.

The Flying Beaver:

Hello kilik flameblade, welcome to Chaos Dwarfs Online. If you’re new to the army and wan to know more, I’d start with our wiki. It’ll tell you all about the Chaos Dwarfs.

For converting an army, I’d go with the Battle for Skull pass as it’s dirt cheap. Xander made an excellent video guide for converting BFSP dwarfs, which can be found here, and a guide for converting the goblins into hobgoblins can be seen here.

Hope this helps.

kilik flameblade:

thanks very much! i just found a BfSP dwarf i got in that WD issue. once hes sufficently converted he will be my commander.

Slaver_of_Zharr:

thanks kilik, i myself am knew to CD’s (thoough i have read a lot about them, no models though:0) and you posting this saved me the trouble:)

kilik flameblade:

np slayer.

btw, beaver, you might know me from the old forum you ran a while back, i was beastlord rakarath. i have currently named by chaos dwarf hero (username) except the “blade” is replaced with hammer. this is becuase i will always equip at least one of my hero’s (my commander most likely) with the black hammer of hashut (treekin/treeman killing goodness)

The Flying Beaver:

Oh, Hey BLR! Nice to see you found your way here. :cheers

You’ll find that this forum is much better than GA. :slight_smile:

kilik flameblade:

FYI the thing in your sig about the slinkies is awsome, i agree with every word of it.

Slaver_of_Zharr:

np slayer.

kilik flameblade
its Slaver, SLAVER!!!...and i am a slave:mad

Uzkul Werit:

Better a slave than a Western Scumbag Slayer.

Greetings etc.

kilik flameblade:

oops, sorry!