[Archive] Hobgob sale

Doombeard:

I have a heap of GW hobgobs becoming available, hoping to get rid of towards the end of September / mid october. I don’t really want to sell them on ebay as they charge such high fee’s but will happily sell to any reputable member of cdo. So I am looking ahead now and beginning to gather orders in for when they are available, and trying to work out if its worth selling them. As I said it wont be for some time yet as I have some stuff to sort out first, but want to start organising it now and listening to offers and seeing if theres any interest. They are all genuine GW minis painstakingly collected from Ebay.

this is what I will have available

pls PM any offers -

Command, about 5 sets (Boss, Standard & Musician) @ £4 per mini

1 hobgob hero on wolf in bnib @ £15

Hobgob warriors w/ axe x18 @ £3 per mini

Sneaky Gits x 32 @ £3 per mini

MadHatter:

I have a heap of GW hobgobs becoming available, hoping to get rid of towards the end of September / mid october. I don't really want to sell them on ebay as they charge such high fee's but will happily sell to any reputable member of cdo. So I am looking ahead now and beginning to gather orders in for when they are available, and trying to work out if its worth selling them. As I said it wont be for some time yet as I have some stuff to sort out first, but want to start organising it now and listening to offers and seeing if theres any interest. They are all genuine GW minis painstakingly collected from Ebay.

this is what I will have available

pls PM any offers -

Command, about 5 sets (Boss, Standard & Musician) @ £4 per mini

1 hobgob hero on wolf in bnib @ £15

Hobgob warriors w/ axe x18 @ £3 per mini

Sneaky Gits x 32 @ £3 per mini

iamahobgoblin
PM sendt for 2 command sets and the 18 hobgoblins with axes.

Dînadan:

PM sent about the Gits and a command set.

Malorndk:

Pm sent about 8 Gitz

Baneful:

PM inc shortly re sneakygitz and command

Honeym123:

PM sent about them all (sent it after the madhatter).

Doombeard:

update -
I’ve ended up listing whats left on ebay, much to my distaste.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351168097098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone wants anything then let me know and I’ll remove the ebay listing in favor of a private sale. Heres my current up to date list of whats available/prices, trying to avoid splitting them up as much as possible but will do my best to accomodate any requests

28 archers @ £4 each
5 wolfrider archers @ £5 each
3 wolfriders inc command @ £4 each
22 Sneaky Gitz @ £3 each
about 3 full command sets (boss or big boss, standard, musician) @ £12 each

postage to Europe is between £10-£12, £15 to the America’s , £5 inside the UK

MadHatter:

update -
I've ended up listing whats left on ebay, much to my distaste.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351168097098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone wants anything then let me know and I'll remove the ebay listing in favor of a private sale. Heres my current up to date list of whats available/prices, trying to avoid splitting them up as much as possible but will do my best to accomodate any requests

28 archers @ £4 each
22 Sneaky Gitz @ £3 each
about 3 full command sets (boss or big boss, standard, musician) @ £12 each

postage to Europe is between £10-£12, £15 to the America's , £5 inside the UK

iamahobgoblin
Wish I had any money left to barter with this month :) those archers sure look tasty. I don't think you will have any problem getting them sold :)

Doombeard:

yeah I was never planning on selling the archers or the wolfrider archers, as I wanted to use them in my current FW army I’m building, but I found an alternative option this week that I’ve decided to use instead as they are a bit more like what I’m after. It probably sounds like heresy I know what with my Avatar and my name! But I honestly prefer these new minis I’ve found and they are cheaper and more current, and have the nastier Mordor’ish look I was after. Talk about an expensive mistake, I’ve only just imported these hobgobs from the USA ebay and I’m selling them already! Talk about impulse buying! I never learn!

So in the end they all have to go. Hoping they go to a good home and not some rip-off merchant ebay dealer.

Oh yeah - I’m also interested in trades for any of the following FW stuff

Drazoath on Bale Taurus
Iron Demon
Dreadquake
Taur’uk
Fireglaives (unassembled)

Doombeard:

UPDATE**

16 archers @ 4 each

22 Sneaky Gitz @ £3 each

a few standard bearers and musicians

keckmatt:

Pm sent

UPDATE**

16 archers @ 4 each

22 Sneaky Gitz @ £3 each

a few standard bearers and musicians

iamahobgoblin

Doombeard:

Most of the stuff is gone now, just these left -

Wolfrider standard bearer

Wolfrider boss and

Wolfrider w/hand weapon guy left

Id swap them for a plastic gw Giant or a few 3rd edition chaos dwarves if anyone wants to do trades.