[Archive] hobgoblin wolf raider conversions

Odatria:

I hope this post works as I’m doing it on my phone, but here’s a quick picture of my finished Khan on wolf, using mantic goblin riders and fenrisian wolves, I’m just waiting on the resin bases to arrive. I’m doing a unit of wolf raiders too.

Odatria:

Here is the wolf raider unit prior to having spears attached, just waiting on bases to arrive to finish them.

Kamphre:

Well done, I was trying to do exactly the same thing and wasn’t sure the Mantic Goblins could be converted to riders ! Did you make photos of the whole process, how you convert them ?

If not, can you post photos from different angles please ?

Thanks !

Odatria:

Well done, I was trying to do exactly the same thing and wasn't sure the Mantic Goblins could be converted to riders ! Did you make photos of the whole process, how you convert them ?
If not, can you post photos from different angles please ?

Thanks !

Kamphre
I'll get some more pictures now the spears are on once they're based before I paint them, I'm working on my destroyer in the meantime. They're actually the mantic goblin fleabag riders, I use the goblin spitters as my hobgoblins with bows. The hard part is that one leg and the torso upwards is separate, but one leg of the rider is moulded into the fleabag, so I had the difficult task of cutting out the leg and saddle so I could compete the rider and stick onto the wolf.

Odatria:

With spears

Odatria: