[Archive] Hobgoblins Wanted

Conquest:

Hey guys.

I desperately need some Hobgoblins :h for my Chaos Dwarf army.

I’m looking for the following;

20 Sneaky Gits

20 hobgoblin warriors with hand weapons/command etc.

20 hobgoblin warriors with bows/command etc.

10 hobgoblin wolf riders with bows/command etc.

10 hobgoblin wolf riders with hand weapons/command etc.

I could also use the bolt thrower crew and the Chaos dwraf crews for both war machines

Anyone willing to help me out please email me at eric@conquestminiatures.com

I’m willing to buy, trade, do yard work, pick up after your dog and so on:)

Thanks, -Eric Roof

Hobgoblyn:

Wolfriders (Oglah Khan’s Boyz) are still available through GW mail order, but if you are in a pinch, you can get everything above by ordering the following:

2 Goblin Regiments

1 Skaven Plaguemonk Regiment

1 Regiment of Empire Militia (or 2 Brettonian Men-At-Arms if you really want the ‘Mongollian’ look)

2 Regiments of Bretonnian Peasant Archers

4 Boxes of Chaos Maurader Horsemen

4 sets of Wolfs (can order in the Bitz section of the GW website)

As expensive as all this is and as much work as you’ll have to put into it, it’ll be a LOT cheaper and easier than trying to get that many old collectors metal models (your final results will probably look better going up against more recent armies too!).

Conquest:

I thought about it. My sculpting and converting skills are decent enough, but the nostalgia is what I’m after. My brother and I collected the army when it first debuted (big hats anyways) some 15 years ago. I was just given a huge CD army but it only has about 7 Hobgoblins.

Price isn’t too much what i’m worried about either, the amount of time it might take me to find all of this loot is.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Wolfriders (Oglah Khan’s Boyz) are still available through GW mail order, but if you are in a pinch, you can get everything above by ordering the following:

2 Goblin Regiments

1 Skaven Plaguemonk Regiment

1 Regiment of Empire Militia (or 2 Brettonian Men-At-Arms if you really want the ‘Mongollian’ look)

2 Regiments of Bretonnian Peasant Archers

4 Boxes of Chaos Maurader Horsemen

4 sets of Wolfs (can order in the Bitz section of the GW website)

As expensive as all this is and as much work as you’ll have to put into it, it’ll be a LOT cheaper and easier than trying to get that many old collectors metal models (your final results will probably look better going up against more recent armies too!).

Hobgoblyn

Pyro Stick:

If you arent worried about the price then try give some Best Offers on ebay:

http://toys.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Warhammer__hobgoblin_W0QQQ5ftrkparmsZ72Q253A1688Q257C66Q253A2Q257C65Q253A12Q257C39Q253A1QQ_catrefZ1QQ_dmptZUKQ5fToysQ5fWargamesQ5fRLQQ_sacatZ31398QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_sopZ16QQ_scZ1

starscream:

I have 8 spare hobbo warriors. they have never been painted and are in great condition.

I was looking to bung em on ebay but if you wanna make me an offer first?

Conquest:

Just an update and some thoughts.

I’m still looking for Sneaky Gits and any other Hobgoblins. Not Oglah Khans boyz though.

And a suggestion. While I understand that people are wanting to get or be rid of things in a hurry sometimes, cans I suggest that if you offer someone something, can you at least wait until the conversation/deal is finalised one way or the other, before making another deal with someone else? Two deals fell through while we were PM’ing each other, both of them, after I said “Thanks for the offer, I’ll take them and/or how much?”, were replied to as; "Sorry, sold it already."

Or at least say, “hey, I’m currently working deals with several people, the faster the better” etc, etc.

Thanks,

-Eric