[Archive] Hoblin Green?

Stubbs:

Hey there Snot :smiley: I really love the 3th one because it’s so original and you don’t see many people with red gobo’s! also I love the 4th one and was wondering if I could try that one out on my goblins? ^^ Well ur work keeps inspiring me so keep it going!

astragoth:

number 3 or 4

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

I prefer No. 1!

Perhaps because I use this green also?!?! :slight_smile:

:hashut

tjub:

I dont mean to be rude or anything but dont you look at the date before you post in older threads? This question weither Snotling should paint his hobgoblins red/brown/green was posted “07-27-2007 08:58 AM” a bit over two years ago. Some of the newer members might not know, but snotling posted a few pics of painted hobgoblins so Im rather sure he has decided what colours to use already.

There seem to be alot of rather old threads coming back lately, but before posting in an really old thread you might as yourself if it will contribute… As I said, I dont mean to correct anybody or step on any toes but please consider the date of the last post in the thread before you post. :slight_smile:

Zanko:

On one hand you are right Tjub but on the other hand this “old” threat could be an advice for other CDO members who didn’t though about this topic and now get a new or another input/idea to paint their very own Hobgoblin unit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Stubbs:

indeed this threath helped me out to paint my gobbies :stuck_out_tongue: