[Archive] Holiday Spoils

Fequiil:

I was in today again actually to pick up a BfSP set on a discount, 50�,� for the Orc stuff can't be bad.

snowblizz
well, i don't know the current prises, but it doesn't sound good either!

Willmark:

It's been a bit of a tough year, so my wife and I passed on gifts for one another - but we went out to the in-laws' farm and had a gigantic feast and a couple days of relaxation and fun in the snow.

zobo1942
We largely did this, spent more on the kids rather then ourselves.

Xander:

Mass Effect 2, Killzone 2, Settlers of Catan, Watchmen Blu-Ray.

Gaspez Arts Minotaur and Bull Centaur! (I am very impressed with these sculpts!)

I also was given a very awesome gift by Steph; she took the two Chaos Dwarf posters that I had printed for Games Day and she had them plaqued! They look really awesome! Hopefully I’ll get some pics of these online.

Redhammer:

I’m impressed with Gaspez sculpts, but certainly not their management. Anyone who knows of the recast accusations will know what I mean…

I got books, books, books, and tuition. Might sound lame, but for a English major literature fanatic, I made off very well. I sort of gave myself a gift as well, through creating my fiancée a blood bowl team! Now we’re going to be able to play non-proxied games with each other!

snowblizz:

I was in today again actually to pick up a BfSP set on a discount, 50�,� for the Orc stuff can't be bad.

snowblizz

Fequiil
Listed originally at 65�,� according to sticker, a Batallion is 80�,�. And the Dwarfs that come with it aren't completely useless. Though I'm probably not going to convert from them. Too much work.

Fequiil:

snowblizz

Fequiil
Listed originally at 65�,� according to sticker, a Batallion is 80�,�. And the Dwarfs that come with it aren't completely useless. Though I'm probably not going to convert from them. Too much work.

snowblizz
i thought you didn't get the dwarfs, but just the goblins, so that wouldn't have ben the best deal, but if you got the dwarfs aswell, that actually was a good deal! (the communication failure is playing parts)

and if i did have enough money (which i don't) and you weren't going to use the dwarfs, i would be interrested in those. (to bad i'm out of money...)

snowblizz:

i thought you didn't get the dwarfs, but just the goblins, so that wouldn't have ben the best deal, but if you got the dwarfs aswell, that actually was a good deal! (the communication failure is playing parts)

and if i did have enough money (which i don't) and you weren't going to use the dwarfs, i would be interrested in those. (to bad i'm out of money...)

Fequiil
Ah yes, yeah I wasn't terribly clear. I got it all, I was just mostly interested in the greenskin parts. I've got Dwarfs literally coming out of my ears. They will be laying around for some time yet.

Fequiil:

I've got Dwarfs literally coming out of my ears.

snowblizz
you're gonna need to see a doctor.