[Archive] HOLY CRAP! MEGA RARE GIANT!

Willmark:

Just in case someone is interested:
http://tinyurl.com/32xfrs

I haven’t seen one of these in years!

Pyro Stick:

Im not interested in giants but im going to watch it to see how much it goes for.

torn:

that is seriously cool! i buying up a lot of random stuff at the minute for an advanced heroquest campaign (its not fair for the DM to buy everything lol) but im sick of big monsters!!

its taken me 2 weeks to get a dragon half built, and i need to work on getting some fimirs together lol

Ghrask Dragh:

Yeah the giants pretty cool but the guy(/girl;)) has got 87.5% positive feedback from only 6 transactions :o people are free to do what they want but I’m putting aside a great big ‘I told you so’ for anyone who buys this.

BLOOD AXE:

Yeah the giants pretty cool but the guy(/girl;)) has got 87.5% positive feedback from only 6 transactions :o people are free to do what they want but I'm putting aside a great big 'I told you so' for anyone who buys this.

Ghrask Dragh
You got it. I wanted to buy something from a guy with horrible feedback once-he agreed to send FIRST.
There is NO WAY I'd send money to a person with lousy feedback.

Pyro Stick:

Yeah the giants pretty cool but the guy(/girl;)) has got 87.5% positive feedback from only 6 transactions :o people are free to do what they want but I'm putting aside a great big 'I told you so' for anyone who buys this.

Ghrask Dragh
Thats probably why it went for only £8.30. I expected it to go for more if its so mega rare.

hal:

Wow, it only went for �,�11 without shipping. A really nice old-school model in my opinion.