[Archive] How did we miss this?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

With all these copyrights, I wonder if there’s a copywrong?

Kera foehunter:

it will come down to the battle of the money !!

who has more !!

BilboBaggins:

Scientology has the most, unfortunately.

Swissdictator:

Now to orchestrate Tom Cruise’s demise…

maniacal laughter

He’ll be in a remake of Battlefield Earth! His career will be finished!

BilboBaggins:

Xenu save us.

Oh wait he’s imprisoned somewhere.

Free Xenu. :slight_smile:

Ancre:

Scientology has the most, unfortunately.

BilboBaggins
Bah, GW just need to raise their prices a bit ! :sick

Kera foehunter:

Once again !!he another group of chaos !!we need Maxwell Smart to put a end to this

Hashut’s Blessing:

Returning to the original point of the thread, I found it highly amusing!

Whether or not it is “technically” religion is irrelevant, anybody on this website may follow it, so stating facts is fine, but be careful not to offend (saying “Some Scientologists eat pies” is a fact, saying “Scientologists are all stupid” is offencive).

Kera foehunter:

well what ever you say can be taken as offensive!!

why pick on the pie eaters

snowblizz:

With all these copyrights, I wonder if there's a copywrong?

Tarrakk Blackhand
No, but there is a copyleft.

Kera foehunter:

there also copycats

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

dedwrekka:

Returning to the original point of the thread, I found it highly amusing!

Whether or not it is "technically" religion is irrelevant, anybody on this website may follow it, so stating facts is fine, but be careful not to offend (saying "Some Scientologists eat pies" is a fact, saying "Scientologists are all stupid" is offencive).

Hashut's Blessing
There's a common theme to the majority of their threats for lawsuits, in most cases the people they threaten are simply telling the truths.

They threaten Youtube constantly when internal videos go up.

BilboBaggins:

They like using the line that the videos/documents are secrets. Why does a religion keep tenents of their religion secret.

I’m wondering how they feel about John Travolta now. He basically stated recently that his son Jett was Autistic and that illness is not recognised by the church.

Filipicusius:

/b/ stinks! All hail /tg/!!!

cornixt:

I know someone who was sued by Uri Geller for saying he was a fraud on the internet. Very odd, never got to court or anything, probably because it hinged on him having to prove that he had psychic powers.

wallacer:

I believe it is standard practice for the “Church” of Scientology to sue people as a matter of course. Whether it actually gets to court or not is irrelevant as it is intended as a weapon of intimidation rather than as a conventional form of legal redress.

snowblizz:

I believe it is standard practice for the "Church" of Scientology to sue people as a matter of course. Whether it actually gets to court or not is irrelevant as it is intended as a weapon of intimidation rather than as a conventional form of legal redress.

wallacer
In the same way that GW protects much of their "IP", as I mentioned in this thread.

The similarities are piling up.

BilboBaggins:

So GW is a Scientology Front. :smiley: