[Archive] How is your day today?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Good or bad. Let us know why!

Baggronor:

Good, as I finally figured out what to sculpt on my CD Lord’s shoulder plate. Tomorrow I shall attempt the other shoulder…

Thommy H:

Good. I finished painting my Venerable Dreadnought, I’m about to have a nice meal, the Grand Prix was good this morning and I don’t have to go to work tomorrow.

Willmark:

Good, my one day a week off from either job.

Rhazzouth:

Good, tomorrow I don’t have school and I want to teach a school mate to sculpt.

But I must tidy my room :mask-:mad-:frowning:

But I have time to convert.:smiley:

Kered:

Good. It’s easter sunday so that mean chocolate :slight_smile: the only problem is that squirrels stole a total of 12 chocolate and 1 chocolate rabbit (GRAY SQUIRRELS!)

Lord maklai:

…Bad…i may be off school myself and enjoying easter but i had recently had some thoughts about making a multi part plastic ork kit and attempting to get at least one copy produced, but i’ve barely started and already i want to rip the sculpt apart with my bare hands and feed it to my fish…i have no talent…:hashut

Sousunou:

Bad.

Had to get up at 0600 to be at work for 0800, to work a 12 hour shift and only got 2 1/2 hours sleep…

Joshmohr:

Good… I found my Beatles CD’s.

Henroth:

Good, whitout problems. :slight_smile:

Borador:

in between. was a pretty nice day up 'til now, though my girlfriend’s pretty ill, flu and stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so I’m worrying a bit about her and that makes it an “in between” day xD

Bassman:

Good, I’ve been snowboarding all day long. Snow was really good and there was a beautiful sun. I even got a discount for the sky pass… need more? :wink:

Khunag:

It’s hard to say, I received a strange birthday gift - half of my country’s government died in a single planecrash o_O