[Archive] How long has the site been back?

AGPO:

Hey guys, Long time no see! I just checked on the offchance CDO was back and it appears it is :cheers What I want to know is, how did everyone hear? Is there any way we were all notified which I somehow missed? Just wondering incase the site ever goes down again.

Oh, and happy 2008!

Willmark:

Wondering when you would show up again. Welcome back.

Xander sent out an email when the site was restored. Came back up about 3-4 weeks ago maybe…

Canix:

Its back hooray ,i have been suffering withdrawel for ages

I am back hooray for me;)

AGPO:

Thanks Wilmark, just checked my account and I hadn’t recieved the email. Probablly got filtered. Damn

Willmark:

NP dude. Be sure to check my blog there is a small homage to my buddy AGPO in my recently completed BCs. Thus far no one ha spotted it.

Also AGPO and Canix. Almost everything is back up and running; Wiki I’d still not however. There was also a regristration glitch when Xander applied a fix for not registrants. Wiped out post count since the site was restored, no big deal, except for me! :slight_smile:

Lastly don’t forget Artisans and Golden Hat V which just started.

Kera foehunter:

wow!!! i bet the boar centaurs are done .

welcome back Agpo

Hashut’s Blessing:

Welcome back. Mr. Xander sent a forum-wide e-mail to whichever e-mail address you used to register. It’s possible it went into junk/spam. You’ve got about 3-4 weeks of catching up to do now! Enjoy :wink: