[Archive] How much do you post?

Grimstonefire:

Out of curiosity, on average how many times per day do you reply/ start threads here on CDO?

First look on User CP and it will say posts per day.  If you feel that does not reflect your current style of posting just vote for the one you think does.  I.e. if you’ve been inactive for months and now post 15 times a day vote 13+.

If you can’t remember exactly how many you can work it out by looking for your posts on User CP, then counting the posts per day for the last week or so and making a guess.

It’s not actually possible afaik for me to find this info generally in admin CP.  I’d have to click on every member.

So I thought it would be easier just to ask. :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, mine says 3.7, but that’s total posts divided by days on the website. I think I’m actually closer to 8-11 posts a day, but I don’t post for four days of the week, so it probably still works out to be about that, hence selecting 3-4.

Ogrob:

Mine’s at 0.70ish. Though it’s a bit in bursts, more like 3 posts once every four days,

SteveM:

<1

I tend to be bursty, like Ogrob.

Pyro Stick:

I dont post so much anymore as im going through a phase where im not interested in painting etc. It says ive got an average of 2.46 posts per day so i guess 2 posts is right. I find perecntage of total posts and time spent online more interesting though (2.26 percent of total posts, 1 Month, 3 Days, 19 Minutes, 28,29,30,31 Seconds)

Willmark:

It happens I was in a two month lull, so I’m actually posting and doing more game related activities.

Loki:

I would say about 7 - 8 times a day when i can get on that is, i am not always able to get online when at home due to poorly computer :frowning:

nitroglysarine:

once more now. :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

I would say 2(-3) times per day!

I’m so “ordinary” that the 2.31 posts per day in the user CP hit it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

snowblizz:

1.52 apparently. But I put me down for 2.

cornixt:

Mine says 1.8, but I notice that sometimes a whole week will go by without me making a single post even though I have read the forum a couple of times a day, every day.

nitroglysarine:

i think i post roughly 2-5 times per loggin.

so it really depends on the number of times i log in a day really.

-my wife likes to hog the computer :frowning:

clam:

My avarage says 1.08 plus what ever I might have been posting in the off topic sections.

- but I’ve been posting more regular the last 6-8 months, so I’ll say that I do about 3-5 posts on a normal day, so I voted 3-4.

But like Pyro, I think ‘time spend online’ says a lot more about my abuse :smiley:

Warhammerman:

3-4 for me. I really need a life :hat off:D

Ishkur Cinderhat:

1.21 per day says my CP. This divides the total posts by the total days since having registered, right?

tjub:

1,87 posts per day.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

Rather then commentary on the “draconian” staff on CDO how about confining yourself to the topic(s) at hand. Novel concept I know. -Willmark

Thanks so much for the novel idea or comic book sweetie

Grimstonefire:

I presume HB is right about how it’s worked out.  So it would show the balance of how long people just read compared to how often they post if they are ‘active’.

maelzch:

I tend to go through bursts of posting, usually related to me doing loads of painting etc, on a bit of a lull at the moment though as I’m moving house soon. Once I’ve moved I’ll try to get some more dawi zharr done for the next WoH (though I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything to compare with my Chaos Dwarf Giant!

Sojourn:

not often enough anymore shame

miss you all hugs